Valentine's Hatch [log]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hatched a Tama-go!

DSC00631-1.jpg
DSC00632-1.jpg
DSC00634-1.jpg

My internet was off last night....so belated Happy Valentines for everyone :p

So I decided to hatch my silver Angelgotchi for this hatch. So first thing yesterday morning my Angel was untabbed

IMG_2697.jpg

and after a few minutes hatched into a little Obake-chi.

IMG_2701.jpg

I have decided to name my angel Miki ;) . After about an hour of careful care, Miki evolved into a Maru-ten.

IMG_2700.jpg
IMG_2708.jpg

We had a very nice day at work and Miki joined my husband and I for a very nice early dinner at our favourite restaurant. During the day I had to scare away 7 bats and just before 8 (which is sleep-time for little Miki) her states were:

Happy Hearts 4

Hungry Bar 3

TP 45

Age 1

Today was a very busy day at work since little Miki had to help me keep sane while marking a STACK of student assignments!! We had a lot of fun during the morning....

Eating porridge...

IMG_2715.jpg

Eating left-over Valentines candy.......

IMG_2716.jpg

And jumping over shooting stars......

IMG_2708.jpg

So while I was lecturing Miki evolved into Kodo-ten

IMG_2720.jpg

We had a very busy afternoon helping out with 2nd year Zoology practical and I am afraid I have missed most opportunities to praise Miki when she did a good deed for me :( , but I did manage to scare away 8 bats during the course of the day

IMG_2723.jpg

It is bedtime now for me and little Miki - we are both exhausted!Her stats are as follows:

Happy hearts 4

Hungry hearts 4

TP 46

Age 2

Good deeds meter 4 bars

Hi, i was gone valentines day so i will start now. I will be logging about my V5 who just got married today :lol: he had three babies, two futabatchis and one mimifurawatchi. they where just born like right now "oops someone had a poopy,all gone." They are all happy and healthy, no bonding and they are a blended family. I know they can't have names but I give them some anyway, there names are romeo, juliet, and taylor swift, they're the love song family lol. Thats all for now, Bye

Does anyone know how to put pictures on, i tried posting the picture on tinypic, and then linking it to here with the picture of the sunset on the top, but that didn't work. Is their any other way?

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't hatch any tamagotchis on the right day for some... yeah, I don't think anyone cares.

So here are the dates of birth of my tamagotchis:

The Pillo (couldn't fit Pillow) family on my V5- Feb 13

Tama-go (no name, girl)- Feb 15

Music Star (named Lemon, boy)- Feb 15

My Tama-Go and Music Star (I had to pause them to get a good pic)

2it26p3.jpg

My Version 5 (blurry, you can't pause them without hiding them...)

343re6f.jpg

Oh, sorry about the quality of the pictures, I had to SCAN them, so having pictures of them moving was even worse than a camera..

Hey, but at least my V6 and Tama-Go pictures were good ;)

Hi guys! It seems as if others are posting after Valentines day, so ill go ahead. Ive as well started my osu mesu pair, the green and orange one. Right now they are little Kuritchi's, and its so hard to keep the weight low! I-I mean you guys will probably see alot of Debutchis along the way of the pair growing up. I have pictures so dont worry, and if you read my other log I wont be doing it for awhile, ive gotten lazy, but back to the tamas. Its too bad they cant connect to be friends, that would be more fun, and the mating scene as well is very akward in the Osutchi mesutchi, as far as it goes when people try to describe it. Yeah.... heres pictures!

Mesutchi egg

14m8m6b.jpg

Osutchi egg

15gxm54.jpg

The babies

fylgn5.jpg

see you laterz!

Well, the "TA-MA-GOT-CHI" thing (Wait, you mean it CAN be a Pokemon? Or Mario creature? Or Kirby's friend?!) ran out of battery, I was glad that I didn't have

to take care of it, but I had a dream an Arceus was gonna kill me if I didn't do it. Oh yeah, the black blob evolved into a bigger blob. I heard his name is

"Marutchi".

vqje3n.jpg

I swear NintenNerd, if you get a ringotchi your a creeper.

My V2 Ill also be logging on.

2chnp5x.jpg

Its a ringotchi, and an adorable one at that. It was also a Marutchi just like NintenNerd, so yeah.

:3 Wow~ I love everyone's pictures of their Tama's...

I just wanted to update~ I think I ignored my little teen too much yesterday... Or maybe not...??

She turned into a Marotchi yesterday.... D: The only character I didn't want... >< I hope she age faster so I can get her married~ :3

Not much to say; I squeaked on taking him to school. I was worried for him. So he was paused. But tomorrow I will take him~

There is not much to update for me either...

Most of my morning was spent cleaning house and baking.

The Akai Games are not very fun... nor is trying to find lighting for pictures.

♥Mina did evolve into a Ringotchi though. (Creeper?)

I probably should have paid less attention to get the Tomato.

2011-02-15181018MinaRingotchi.jpg

(I am too lazy to resize, plus this way the Apple is visible.)

I have no idea when she will evolve again, but hopefully will be a Ribotchi.

@Pantheratchi:: Your Angelgotchi pictures are beautiful.

@Mimitchi ^o^:: Another OsuMesu set... Very Jealous. (And you have v2, Booo.)

@Gozarutchi:: Put them on a photo site... like photobucket. Even Facebook and Myspace work.

~Phnx

How is everyone doing? I had quite a bit of homework to finish but I have no more for today so I am left to do this post late at night. So, my little Adora became a Chuuchuutchi and the neglect paid off because Chuuchuutchi is such a cool teen! I am now ignoring her attention beeps, poor Adora, you would think she would be treated with love concidering she was born on Valentines Day, I figured that I will continue to type in red.

2s9vy1x.jpg
2yw73t5.jpg

I will post more pictures tomorrow, I'm glad I had time to post!

Well nothing much happened to me, my v5 is still toddlers. Sorry about misspelling their names i was in a hurry. Anyway their real names are, Tororotchi, Mattaritchi, and Sakuramotchi. more later, bye

@ Phnx:: I Tried that and then when I posted the link I couldn't click on it, Am i doing something wrong?

Today, "Marutchi" evolve without any leveling, or stones, or friendship, or you get the point. It evolved into "Ichigotchi". And that's pretty much all.

Great updates, everyone! I apologize for my lack of updates. I'll just pick up where I left off and play catch-up.

I decided to name the boy Mickey and the girl Minnie. XD As promised, here's a picture of the character, MohiTamatchi.

IMG_3256.jpg

Anyway, nothing much happened with the two today except that they called for discipline. One of the interesting things about the Osu/Mesu is that they call quite often for discipline, often exceeding the max (though no more than 12 tick marks are “recorded” in the meter). It’s only been one day and the meter was already three-quarters of the way full. It would have been completely full had I not missed a call in the early evening. Pretty uneventful day, as it included the regular feeding, occasional game-playing, and cleaning.

IMG_3260.jpg

They look so sad after I discipline them!

February 14th and 15th, 2011

I had to pause my Osu/Mesu on these days. There just wasn’t enough time. Besides Fridays, Mondays and Tuesdays are my among my busiest days and I had skills testing to worry about, so there was no way I could keep an eye on Mickey and Minnie. I even had to postpone my Valentine's Day plans in order to prepare myself for testing. It was worth it though, I passed with flying colors. :) I un-paused them today, the 16th, and will resume logging them tomorrow. Until then and thanks for reading!

My Tama-Go has been on pause for a bit (I have to go to school and stuff) and I took the batteries out of my V5 and V6 cuz they were too hard to take care of with all the stuff I'm doing.

Anyways, I was taking care of my Tama-Go like crazy, playing games, keeping a good weight and everything, but I went to the bathroom and it just had to be when my Tama-Go got sick.

So I came back to take care of it and stuff, but I guess the second I left it became sick, so I got Hoshitchi (terrible care character, star shaped, space family on V5(i think), yeah).

But whatever, here's a picture:

124dkjq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back