Valentine's Hatch [log]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BWAH! Lunch was great... however, we had to take a quick trip back in time to see Granny.

♥Mina has been married!!

Mom scared me while I was taking pics, so the only clear ones I have are of after the Baby was born.

She married Kuchipatchi and gave birth to a Baby Girl.

[sorry again for such big pictures.]

2011-02-22014441MinaBaby.jpg
2011-02-22014619MinaBabySleep.jpg

@Ebil:: Which "Log" were you reading... the Hatch or my TamaLog??

@chib3h:: The lack of appendages makes him a more agile drum player. ^^;;

I suppose this means as of tomorrow I will officially be out of the Hatch, but will continue to read everyones entries!

~Phnx

I'm sad to say that i'm out of the hatch. Romeo married a chantotchi, they had a baby boy, and a baby girl. Soon they will grow up and be a mametchi and chamametchi. So bye to everyone and i will continue to read you posts:(

@ebilkitteh:: I had a boy memetchi named after my friend so i call my friend gay now LOL

Hello!since I started kinda late kuromametchi should get married in 1-2 days so we're just waiting! :)

@Phnx - Your blog~

@Gozarutchiisawesome - Lol ;)

Not much today, just a marriage proposal from a Spider Tamagotchi (Who won't give up...), Hanatchi (Who won't either!) an' stuff. Said no, of course.

Hello all,

I only got around to marrying Adora yesterday morning, and right now I'm currently taking care of two babies! Minutes just seem to be hours when your raising baby Tamagotchi's. Huzzah! One just went to sleep, anyway I am here to log about Adora, not my V2 and Tama-Go. So, Adora married a Mametchi and they had a great time together!

2ih8kxz.jpg
2ppnedv.jpg
15p08k3.jpg

16kz3om.jpg

2zrds8x.jpg

'Cause baby your a firework!

Yes, I just had to add that little "comment" under the last picture. :D I guess this is where I say goodbye? I assume that this hatch only goes for one generation? Well, if it does, goodbye guys! I had alot of fun and I'll continue to read the rest of the posts in this hatch. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
HI EVERYONE!

I have good news ad bad news....... :(

Want to hear the good news first? Okay.

The good news, Sam got married to Hanatchi and had a boy from the experiment. The bad news.... I must leave now.... I prepared myself for this and now I say goodbye.......

Hello looks like the hatch is over for me :( .Today,kuromametchi married a furwatchi and they had a baby boy. (grrrr...I don't want boys for 6 more generations in a row!)I have pictures but I don't want to edit them right now so I'll add them later.

The hatch was fun! :)

-KMF123

February 23, 2011

Well, I’ve had these two paused on and off over the last few days but they finally evolved into adults, Minnie before Mickey again, to my surprise. I thought I had caught them up to each other, but apparently not. So I did the usual: pause Minnie until Mickey caught up. They may not be exactly in line because I tried pressing the mate button on both today. Minnie was all ready to go (you can see her moving around in the second picture doing the “mating dance”) while Mickey just stood there shaking his head and kicking up dust shyly. Go figure. :p Anyway, I’ve adjusted their time so that they can spend more time awake. I’d like to get them married pretty soon and finish up my part in the Valentine’s hatch.

IMG_3347.jpg
IMG_3346.jpg

I caught a picture of them sleeping in their "Debutchi" states once. They were drooling. :p

IMG_3321.jpg

That's it for now. I'm almost there! I'm enjoying everyone's updates, as always. Kind of sad that the hatch is drawing to a close, but there will always be more hatches!

@Gotchi Guy46: You have such clear pictures of your iD and I'm loving all that color! Do you mind if I ask where you got yours? I'm still trying to look for one for a reasonable price (Ebay prices are crazy and I've been looking for a while now!).

♥Mina strangely ended up staying another day...

Probably because of Time Travel... I want to share her departure with you all.

2011-02-24113502MinaLeaves.jpg

Daughter has been named and tabbed, officially ending my Valentines Run.

Thank you to everyone, especially Ebil for starting this Hatch and allowing me to join. ^^;;

♥To future hatches!!!♥

~Phnx

This hatch has been rather succesful~

.. I'm not postings much here as nothing much is happening with Curry. I don't want him to leave, but soon. He's ten, and if he becomes an oldie, he won't be able to get married.. I don't think matchmaker comes when they're oldies >.<

I'm having to get out of this hatch V.V

So, bye. I'll still be reading, I'm pretty sure one or two people are still logging... < not sure

Curry's an oldie now. A few hours after the last post, I looked down and he was flashing. He changed. I'm going to tab him until I run my v4 and start a new generation and get a GIRL, or maybe one of my new tamagotchi's coming.. ;P

But yeah, I'll probably run him until tomorrow, when I will tab him and start up my Music Star < Just got that urge

Well, Mametchi left the baby tonight which means I'm out of the hatch. He married my Mimitchi and I'll still read what everyone else is posting, if there is anyone else.

@OldSchoolTama Really? You think my pictures are clear? Thanks! I never thought I was good at taking them, I actually got mine of eBay. It was a christmas present so I didn't pay but I agree the prices are crazy. :(

@OldSchoolTama Really? You think my pictures are clear? Thanks! I never thought I was good at taking them, I actually got mine of eBay. It was a christmas present so I didn't pay but I agree the prices are crazy. :(
Yep! They're very nice. :) Ahh, I thought that's where you might have gotten yours. That's cool! I've managed to contact someone about one and she's offering it at a "low" price (relative to the Ebay prices) so I'm really looking forward to getting one. You seem to be having a lot of fun with yours!

Huge update coming up. I apologize for not updating more regularly but I had a lot on my plate in the past week. I did keep taking pictures though so I shouldn't have missed out on anything. Here we go!

February 24, 2011

After all that time spent awake, and some time spent asleep (I altered the time so that they could sleep a few winks and then changed it to 8:59 AM so that they could “wake up” naturally), I again selected the mating icon on both. They’re both ready to get married, since they were both doing the dance, with the little tune in the background.

So when they both get excited when the mating icon is pressed, while the dance is happening, one is supposed to remove the tops of each Tamagotchi, revealing the jagged, interlocking edges (looks kind of like a cracked eggshell), and press them together fully (not too much pressure is needed). One then presses the B button on Osutchi (the male) and the dancing stops momentarily and then “OK” shows up on both screens, signaling that the connection was successful. To continue, the B button is pressed again on Osutchi and they both proceed to do this very coordinated, somewhat synchronized dance. I wish I could describe how cool it is through my words but I think I’d better show you in a video. >>>CLICK HERE It's not my video, we just happen to have the same Osu/Mesu pair. :)

I decided to wait to do this because I will be seeing my boyfriend tomorrow after all my exams and 10 hours of class >.

February 25, 2011

After my long day of class and after my boyfriend and I had dinner, I took Osutchi and Mesutchi and showed him what happens when they get married. See the video of the process above; I have some pictures of what happened on my end as well.

IMG_3383.jpg
IMG_3384.jpg

Just before pressing the mating icon and then Mickey and Minnie doing the dance after the icon was pressed (before they were connected though).

IMG_3385.jpg
IMG_3386.jpg

IMG_3387.jpg
IMG_3389.jpg

IMG_3391.jpg
IMG_3395.jpg

She's having the babies!

IMG_3397.jpg
IMG_3405.jpg

If I remember correctly, I think it takes a couple of days for the parents to leave the babies. I think I'm going to just end my part of the hatch with this union of Mickey and Minnie and the birth of their babies. It's been a fun hatch and I highly enjoyed reading everyone's updates and will continue to do so if there are any more. To future hatches! Thanks to everyone for letting me be a part of this hatch. :)

Hi all! Sorry for not posting recently - my life was just way too hectic to work on anything other than my thesis and I do apologize since this will be my last post in this hatch.

I finally managed to catch Miki while she was doing a good deed and took some photographs :D

IMG_2743.jpg

IMG_2742.jpg

While I was sleeping, little Miki evolved into the twins - the best care character on the Angelgotchi!!

IMG_2768.jpg

Miki and I had a very busy week with all the annual meetings in our department that took place at this time. She accompanied me were-ever I went and learnt a lot about the management side of a University ;)

The amount of bat attacks were also really low, with only about 3 bats that came to attack us while she was eating her candy bars.

Sadly, this morning when I woke up, I saw that Miki had a funny sad look on her face. I have never seen this look before and when I pressed the A button to check her stats, she flew up the screen towards heaven.

Photo0141.jpg

I was really sad to see her go, she was only 14 years old. But I was glad to have raised her in a good way - maybe she was needed in heaven a bit earlier than expected...... ;)

Im going to have to get out of this hatch... My osutchi and mesutchi turned into megatchi and mekatchi, and They got married. also bob is long gone, his son turned into a memetchi but yeah.. im sorry I dont have any pictures, my cousin is borrowing my DSi at the moment, so it was fun in the hatch... but goodbye!

hi! i'm entering with my v1 jake a masktchi, my v4 amy a otokitchi and my v6 music star pair alan and charlie who are a tarakotchi and gozarutchi respectively but i have:2 v1s

1 v2

3 v3s

1 v4

1 4.5

2 v5s

2 tamagos

2 music stars

2 + colours

1 osutchi

1 mesutchi

1 P1

1 v5.5

and a p2

hi! i'm entering with my v1 jake a masktchi, my v4 amy a otokitchi and my v6 music star pair alan and charlie who are a tarakotchi and gozarutchi respectively
Hi, there! I don't know if you noticed but this hatch began on February 14 (hence the name for the hatch ;) ) and so most people have already finished their Valentine's run (if anyone from the hatch is still posting here, it's to finish up any last happenings with their Tamagotchis).

Please be sure to review the guidelines >>HERE for group hatches. That being said, you are still more than welcome to request to join in any hatches which haven't started yet or have just started. For example:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/174025-group-hatch-3/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back