Vampires + Humans = Vammams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fed it too him. His heart slowly recovered. Then he got up. They kissed again. They proposed with a grass ring! Then they did a fake marriage.
i like the long story better so i ma going with it. you seem to make everything happy all the time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cassira ran as fast as she could with the body cold and limp in her hands. she had but two minutes until he died. she ran past the two dead bodies where she had collected blood earlier. the river was not much farther, but she only had a minute left.

30 seconds...

15 seconds...

the river was in front of her. she dumped the body in, and used the remaining ice to cover the dying boy. she rested his head on a mossy rock and camped out, waiting all night if she had to to protect her love.

morning. Fangs heart had hadent woke yet, but he still didnt die. she was worried that he still would die, so she kissed him. she was waithing for a living person to come so she can transplant the heart.

but then somthing hidden in the bush attacked her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, he already put the ring on her finger... And it was made of bones and jade. Please read the other posts and stick with the story.
Cassira decided to just take the chances. She loved him enough to want him to live, even if he hated her after that. So she...
kudos to you and draft-rebel. he DOES seem to make everything happy... hmm.

tamakitty, thanks for reading the posts. the story is a Little dramatic, but with you and draft's help we can make it right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

the man who had tried to kill fang was standing in front of her, Rage in his eyes. he was pure evil, and would not leave till mission done. he jumped at her, missed, and landed in the river. she then took the chance to attack him by surprise. but he turned around, punched her, and she fell, bleeding. he pulled out the stake and the hammer. the blood was still there.

Cassira jumped to her feet at the last second, knocking her opponent to the ground. she jumped, caught, and sucked the blood out of him. but before she sucked it all, she quickly pulled Fang out of the water. she took the pocket knife out of the mans pocket and began the surgery...

Hey, thanks! =)

-------------------------------

The man lay there, watching Cassira's every move. He wasn't quite "vampired." Cassira performed the surgery successfully, but something was wrong... But she didn't know what it was.

or had he???

like mentioned, something wasn't quite right. fang hadn't died, but he wouldn't wake up. Cassira checked, one of the valves was defect and let less blood flow through the body, disabling his ability to get up and walk around. she had to fix the valve, or he may never walk again.

Morning

She had fixed the valve within 2 1/2 hours, and fang was regaining strength. he was now able to talk in full sentances and sit in an upright position.

"Now let me truly propose to you..." Fang started. Cassira, will you marry me?

Cassira was shocked. "Marry you? Well, my answer is... tell me your secret first," she said, glaring into his eyes. Fang was surprised. "You knew... That I had a secret?" he asked, shocked as well. Cassira nodded. Fang sighed and finally told her. "Cassira, I'm a... Humire..." he said. Cassira nodded. "Very well," she said. "Yes, I will marry you." Fang was ecstatic. "Now... We must get out of here," Fang said, standing up and grabbing Cassira's wrist.

though he staggered and stumbled a bit, he was able to steady himself on cassira's shoulder. together they went on to the next Vally, where they planned to stay until he had full recovered. then they would find a place that they would be safe, safe from all the prying eyes of the hunters.

on a small hike the next morning, they stumbled upon an abandoned camp. they found many goods there, and on thing they found was a topography map. it showed them the surrounding area, and in one corner of the map there was a blank spot, simply named unidentified. they decided they would go visit the mystery place to see if it would be a sutibal place to hide for a while.

about a week later, Fang had recoverd enough strength to go a good distance without his legs giving out. Cassira was relived of this. they decided if they had to name the hilly region they were headed to, they would name it pouters edge, because of the long hike it was taking to get there.

Fang was recovering quickly. Now he could go very long distances and his legs would still not give out. Cassira was very happy. They made it to the blank area named Pouter's Edge. There were orchards, gardens, a river, and many other things there. Cassira liked the foods, and Fang liked the darkness at night. They decided to stay there, since no one knew about it. It was a blank spot on the map, so no one would think that anyone would be there. But...

then they discovered the tree.

it held a remarkable resemblance to Cassiras father. on the side it wrote:

my daughter left me

alone in this barren place

my heart is now lost

Cassira was stunned. how long ago was this? was it her fault that her father was a tree on a hill called pouters edge?

she broke down in tears.

fang: Whoever wrote this wrote it in haiku..

the he saw cassira.

she chocked trying to speak to fang. "that *sob sob* is my...

Fang: your what?

Cassira: My dad...

Fang:...What!?! how? when... when did this happen?

Cassira:i...i dont know...

Fang: we need to figure this out.in the morning.

Cassira: *stops crying* ok...

She wouldn't stop crying like that, honestly. And Fang ACTUALLY said: " We need to figure this out in the night."

~~~

Cassira and Fang slept side by side until dusk. Then they woke up and discussed what they should do...

~~

I don't understand what the hell is going on here, so I'm not going to type their conversation. I don't know what they need to talk about.

Cassira suddenly felt sick. She ran over to the busses and puked. "ick, i must have made myself sick crying last night. i hope this stopes.

Fang: well, what is the last you heard about your father?

Cassira: well, he was about 30 and healthy. I was his only Daughter, and he had no sons. I loved him, and he loved me. He was probably devastated that i left...

Fang: Well, maybe we should go find your mother. She might know what happened. But we don't even know where our town is anymore, if it still exists or if it still under that name. we should go into the nearest town incogneato and find out on the Internet, and then we can find out how far away we are compared to the town we are going to.

Cassira: i would like to spend one last night here. it is so beautiful. but we should move away from the tree.

Fang:eek:k. but we must be going in the morning.

~~~~~~~

8:00 A.M.

Pouters Edge is deserted

Fang and Cassira had left at first sunrise. the nearest town, according to the topography map, was three days away by car. it will be a before they get there on foot.

OK, guys, remember that vampires DO NOT sleep in the night! They sleep in the day!

Cassira and Fang set off. They slept at daytime and traveled at night..

-acttually, it doesn't bother them, mostly because they are part Vampire, part Human, and they CAN stand the light.-

“Fang, what are we to do???” Cassira asked, starting to cry.

the man pulled off his hood, and a huge, dark smile decorated his face. a few other men stood around him, and they all seamed to tower over the small teenagers. they began to talk, speaking in a language unknown to them, but they stopped in mid-sentence. A dark figure lurked over Cassiras shoulder, tall and thin. but an invisible hood covered its face, concealing all emotion and identity. Fang Grabbed his head and yelled in pain, and soon after, cassira did the same. the men blocking the path faltered and stumbled, and then the figure spoke, her voice like the sound of a thousand Angel's screech of war, and the silence of death at the same time, rough and smooth like the river and the ocean. she flew right over the two newlyweds and straight to the group.

group: we...you.... NE.....ne... dont hurt us! we...we will leave this fore....st tonight...t..t..... dont kill us!

???: you have disssssapointed me, slate...

the group fell, dieing instantly. Only their leader, Slate,was alive.

Slate: please...... They, they are...

he was cut off by the sound of a neck snapping. His own.

his bones were breaking by a mysterious force, possibly the unknown figure. Slates skin split all over his body, his hair fell out, his blood curdled and rotted with his skin. he was Dead for sure.

the figure turned around. it held out a hand. and for a brief moment, the face of a female was shown to the teenagers, her face smooth, except for the scar.....

they were horrified.

wolves gather around the girl with the hood, but they wouldn't go near her on intention of hurting her. they wanted the dead bodies surrounding her.

The wolves started sniffing the dead bodies, and then biting and dragging them towrds the girl with the white hood. Then all of a sudden, everything went white.

Then back to normal, except for the wolves and the girl dissapeared, along with Cassira...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back