Vampires + Humans = Vammams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"What in the world... Cassira!" fang spurted, looing around franticly for her. everything was gone, and he was alone in the forest.

------------

Cassira woke up in the woods, but these woods were diffrent than the one they had just been in. " Fang... i dont feel so good.... Fang?"

???: Pft. hes not here. i would hussssssh if i were you, Casssssira.

"how do you know my name?

"I know everything in the forest."

wolves howeld around the hooded figure.

Cassira manage to sputter a few more words. "wh... why do you have me? what is your name?" the figure laughed again. the it whisperd "my name is of no importancccce... but if you musssst know...." cassira waited, unmoving. "it meansssss "murderer" in the Vampire language." Cassira thought for a moment. Her parents had used that name before, when they were talking about recent attacks. But Cassira never rememberd it. she changed the subject. "what did you do to thoses men in the forest?" the girl hissed "that, too, is none of your buisssssnesssss, nor is it of importanccce." "you would tell me if it wasnt!" "would i?" hissed the girl again, cackling under her breath.

-----------

Fang stumbled along the road, looking all over for Cassira. He called her name in vain. he sat down and tried to think of what the hood girl might be doing to her. "shes probably dead... or dying. i saw what she did to that guy...."

then he thought, stood up and mumbled. "i wont give up as long as im alive. I will find her, no matter what." and he set off.

He searched the area, but still nothing. He sighed, but he didn't give up.

Later, he came to Cassira's house.

"If she's not in here, then she must be in a differant city!" Fang whined. He opened a door, and no one was in the hallway. He searched all of the downstairs, and no one there. Then upstairs. Still, no one insight. He started to cry.

Cassira woke up in the same place, with the same lady. "can you let me go? please?"

???: *cackle's* "why would i let y.... wait. you don know who you are, do you? you believe that you are innocent, dont you? Ill let you in on a secret" she leaned over, close to Cassiras ear. " you, Kiriku-dres, you are not normal." She pulled a letter out of her cloak and shot it in the air. It disappeared in silence.

------------

Fang woke up in despair. A nightmare has hit him when he fell asleep. "ow ow ow.... Cassira, i'm glad your...." he looked around. he was in the forest, the same place the man had died and the lady and the wolves were, but Cassira wasn't there. in her place was a letter addressed to him. he opened it, and read the neat print:

escape the darkness

Kiriku-dres is not safe

you alone must save her

search your memories

your lessons learned may help you

and you may find her

Harsh is the journey

only the strong can withstand

but behold, hope pays

"so it wasn't a dream... why so much haiku? cant you write normal, you people?"

bottom of letter, word appear:

Sorry, i love it.

passion for writing i have

i speak like Yoda 8^)

Fang:,"Wow that was a weird letter. Better keep it to guide me.." He stuffed the letter in his pocket and set out for Classira.

---------------

,"What do you mean not normal?" Classira asked the tall hooded lady. ,"Poor girl doesn't even know her own powers? Ha! Imbicle. Close your eyes." Classira closed her eyes.,"Now think of your self holding your hands out." "What does this have to do with m...." "Quiet! Think of something on your hands. Say a red dot in the middle of your hand." Classira did so."Now open your eyes." Said the hooded lady. Classira did and they grew very large. On her hand grew a large red dot. The exact same one as she thought of. The lady then shouted out of nowhere," And that is why I cover my face!" She then flung of the hood showing her ugly face full of warts, scratches, zits, pimples, and looked like it was green. Classira was horrified. But she had an idea. She closed her eyes and thought of fang being right next to her. All of a sudden......

--------------

Fang continues walking. He felt the wind pick up and a blinding light coming towards him. He turned around to guard his eyes from the light and then found himslef beside Classira....

the lady with the hood laughed and covered her face up again. when she did, Fang was locked up, too.

Fang: what the.... why did you do that?

Cassira: Fang! i did it!

???:thanks. i snet that letter to bring him here so i could brainwash him.

Cassira: What!?!? NO! YOU EVIL WITCH!

???: *pulls hood back down. shows new face, with skin clear of blemishes, exept for... a scar.*

???:My name is Nexes (permission from user NEXES to use name) and i have you for the reason alone to kill you. you are the only thing standing in my way. when i am done, Fang will be brainwashed, if not killed. But dont try to resist. you know what happend to you father.

Then Classira remembered it all. It was dark one night and Classira was in her crib. (She was a baby.) When she heard screams from other rooms in the house. Then all was silent. She heard footsteps in the hallway. They were getting closer and closer by the second. Then her door pushed open. There appeared a tall woman with a knife in her hand. Classira though she was ugly.,"That must have been when I changed her face!" Classira thought. Then she heard more footsteps in the hallway and the hooded figure disappeared. Her mom picked her up and they fled the house.,"He wasn't dead was he?" Said Classira. The lady cackled.,"Of course not you fool!" She screeched.,"He couldn't bear the thought of you leaving so boom!" ,"He...he...." Classira managed to stutter.," Yes he...he... pulled the trigger! GOOD-BYE!" Classira was furious. All of a sudden she grabbed Fang's had and she though of the forest they used to be in. Then the sweeping wind and blinding light flashed them there. They found.....

:( -color_kraze is a good writer. lol :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
nothing. they went back to her forest.

Nexes: You are a fool. you cannot escape. and about my face. You never changed it. you powers have little effect on me. No, your powers will affect the world... so you need to die.

The horrible lady grabbed for Classira. Out of pure fright Classira closed her eyes and wished she could be out of there. All of a sudden there was a blinding light. Then an angel was standing by them,"Am I dead?" Classira asked the angel. "Not quite." She replied in a voice that made you cheerful and calm and drowsy. Then the angel shot out a beam of light ant the wicked lady and the hooded lady quickly perished into dust. "Thanks for that Mrs.... Mrs... um what is your..." That is all she could say before she noticed the angel was gone. "Tyler how will we get out of here?"Classira asked Tyler. "Think of something!" He shrieked in reply." This place gives me the creeps!" He added. "Ok if you insist!" She said coldly. The wind began to sweep and the bright light took them to... what seemed to be... McDonalds!?!?.....

OOC: into dust? not so easy. my friends is outraged, but i dont care. i write what she tells me.

...But when they looked around, it was grey and lifeless. people lay scattered and dead all over the floor and counters. Cassira and Fang looked around for any signs of life.

they found a small girl, curled up in a ball and shivering on the ground.

Cassira:what happened here?

Girl: the demon... Ne...

Nexes: Nexes? sounds like you need a wake up call.

Nexes shot a huge beam of light, familiar to the one the Angel shot, At the girl. her skin evaporate off her body and her bones crumbled into dust.

Nexes turned around, Grinned, and help up a skeleton of an angel.

Cassira sputtered. "you... you evil witch.... monster..."

Nexes snaped her fingers again. the beam of light his Fang.

Cassira screamed in terror. "FANG! FANG NO!" She started to cry uncontroably. All that was left of Flame was a pile of dust, Which Nexes blew away. Cassira tried to grab it, she tried to imagine him, she tried everything. But Fang was gone, gone forever.

[SIZE=14pt]Suddenly, Nexes BLEW UP[/SIZE], that is, after Cassandra imagined Nexes all over the place. Everything returned to normal, Fang returned, and Cassandra picked up the creature's skull. The skin was still attached, and Cassandra recinized the face as...HER MOTHERS FACE!!! "oh, Mother, what did I do?" So she imagined her mother was still alive, but not at all evil anymore, and KAPOOOF!!! , her mother was standing right next to her! Fang said "That really creepy lady was your mother?" Yep, said Cassandra. "All thats left is us returning my father back from being a tree!" "You mean we need to go back to that blank spot on the map?" asked Fang. "Yep," replied Cassandra "Great," Fang said sarcasticly. So, Cassandra closed her eyes, and the bright light and rushing wind came upon the three once again...

It's Cassira not Cassandra!...

The wind howled and howled until it had enough. Cassira looked into the light and saw...

Cassira: That tree... Remember it Fang?

Fang: Yeah I remember it. Why?

Cassira's Mom: Because that's my husband!

Fang: Oh.

[SIZE=8pt]I'm an exellent writer ^_^ ![/SIZE]

OOS:no your not. I hate happiness. I have to kill others for my on amusement. blood is the fire that fuels my soul. ^.^

Then suddenly another bright light flashed, and Cassira lost her powers forever!

OOS:no your not. I hate happiness. I have to kill others for my on amusement. blood is the fire that fuels my soul. ^.^
Then suddenly another bright light flashed, and Cassira lost her powers forever!
No she didn't! Thats not right, to just end the story! You must really hate happiness! We're forgeting that post forever and ever and ever! So there! In your face!

maybe you dont get it. their happy, ok? She LOST her powers. Lost them. Forever. And if you disregard this post, I will post it again. A story has been written. And you cant take it back.

Atcually, I can. There's nothing you can do about it and thats FINAL!!! I'm going to cause all the happiness I can cause and you can't stop it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back