Vampires vs. Werewolves

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
January allowed herself to be pulled forward. She then thought of something, "I'll... Race you!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Sammy squealed, letting go of January's hand. "Okay! Ready, set... GOOOOO!"

And she promptly began hurtling down the street.

January laughed, falling in step right behind Sammy. "Oh no! You're gonna beat me!" she called out.

"Yes I am!" Sammy giggled, straining to try and run faster as they approached the doors. "I win!" She said, diving inside.

January approached the doors and slowed to a halt, walking in through the doors. "I lost." she muttered, a small pout on her face.

"Ha ha ha ha ha, I won!" Sammy sang, dancing around January for a moment before taking her hand. "Can we get food now?"

January laughed, looking down at Sammy. "Yeah, what do you want to get?"

Sammy frowned, thinking. And then her young werewolf tendencies took over and she said "A burger! A big one! Pleaseeeeee?"

January nodded, pulling money out of her pocket. "Yes, you can have a big burger. I think I'm going have the exact same thing."

Really, Ellie? xD

January smiled. "Alright... I know how much you love ketchup." she told Sammy, walking up to the counter and ordering.

Hey, Sammy likes ketchup. And I'm going cold turkey )':

"Yay!" Sammy clapped her hands excitedly, standing on tiptoe to try and see over the counter. "January, lift me up!"

;(

January finished ordering, now waiting for their food. She leaned over, wrapping her arms around Sammy and picking her up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sammy giggled, swinging and kicking her legs as January lifted her up. "I can see now!" She told January, smiling happily. "How long until we can eat?"

January laughed a bit. "A few minutes... Give them a chance to prepare our food."

January laughed a bit. "A few minutes... Give them a chance to prepare our food."

Metax should come to the food place!

"Awwwwwww." Sammy folded her arms, glaring up at tge menu as if that would make her food hurry up. "Is it ready now?"

No clue what to post :/

When Ryan had finished cleaning up after himself he decided to head out toward the city. He figured the city had to have something he could amuse himself with. He got bored very easily and found that it was best to keep himself amused, even just temporarily, as when he was left to his own devices for amusement things usually ended badly.

"Nope." January said with a smile, swinging Sammy side to side gently. She looked around the small food place, seeing the various tables with chairs surrounding them and the booths that lined the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back