Vampires vs. Werewolves

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
January narrowed her eyes at Metax, putting an arm around Sammy. "Well, I don't really consider you a friend."

Sammy rested her head against January's side, watching Metax. "Why not? Is he not nice?"

January glared up at Metax. "Let's see... He followed me here and shot two fireballs at me. Does that sound nice, Sammy?"

Sammy shook her head. "No! That sounds horrible!" She folded her arms, copying January and glaring at Metax.

January smirked. "Exactly. Do you think he should be a friend?"

"I think you should give me a chance. I'm okay once you get to know me."

"I don't like him, January." Sammy whispered, looking up at the older girl.

"I don't like him either, Sammy." she whispered back, looking down at her.

"Can we get out of here, January?" Sammy whispered. "There's vampires around."

"That mean man over there IS a vampire... We can leave at any second." January whispered in return.

Sammy's eyes widened and she gave a small whimper, hiding her face. "January, I'm scared!"

January shot a glare at Metax. She then crouched down next to Sammy, hugging her. "It's okay, I won't let anything happen to you. I promise."

January shot a glare at Metax. She then crouched down next to Sammy, hugging her. "It's okay, I won't let anything happen to you. I promise."

Name: Azabelle Anne James

Vampire or Werewolf: Vampire

Appearance:https://i54.tinypic.com/2md12dy.jpg

History: Azabelle has a long and tiring past, beginning many centuries ago in a small town in England. She grew up rather normally but on one dark night when she was walking home from a friends at night, the clouds quickly covered the bright moon and she can still remember trying to be brave in the darkness. That was the night she was changed. She soon ran away from home, not being able to handle herself with people. She has now, obviously acheived control of herself but she still is unaware of who her creator is. She only ever changed one person because of this, she stayed with him after creating him, initially simply due to her loneliness, but she did grow to love him and was quite sad the day he decided to venture out on his own. She hasn't seen him since. Other than that, much of her past is a blur, almost like a dream...

Personality:Azabelle is far from a quiet girl, she is outgoing and isn't afraid to speak her mind. She is smart, having spent many years wandering among this planet she has actually been through high school and even college a few times. In saying this she has many degrees in things such as psychology and medicine so she is pretty handy and over the years she has aquired much knowledge. She is also an extreme flirt and loves to flirt her way out of her problems. She is very charasmatic and persuasive and generally gets her way.

Powers: The usual vampire ones?

Other:

Name:Ryan Carter

Species: Vampire

Appearance: Ryan is quite good looking, and the worst part about that is he knows it too. He has dirty blonde hair and smokey grey eyes. He has a few tatoos and it muscular and toned from his human life. He nearly always has a content little smirk on his face. He is somewhat tall, somewhere around 5'10" and is, as previously mentioned is fit and muscular seeing as he kept in shape and went through a late teens early twenties excersise phase. He wears simple, 'guy apparel' which is usually just a plain tee shirt and pair of jeans and doesn't wear any form of a jacket or sweater, Lord knows he barely wears the simple tee shirt.

History: Don't feel like this right now. Besides its a very disturbing past

Personality:Ryan is dark and disturbed. He is a charming fellow, all though not what one might describe as friendly he does have definite charisma. He can be quite seductive when he wants to and uses it quite often to get a meal as he usually only feeds on females. He is what some may call a troubled person or someone with some psychological issues. His main MO is a somewhat common one, a lot of times he likes to convice the girls into sleeping with him, then he kills them. He is very dark and cruel and is normally used as a form of a punisher in any group he is a part of as he gets an odd thrill out of causing others pain. He doesn't have a very good temper and is contantly being reminded that he needs to keep control over himself.

Ryan is very confrontational and likes to get what he wants but he also knows his place in the clan. Sometimes he likes to try and push the envelope a bit and test his luck but he generally knows when to stop. He is also quite close with a lot of the 'higher ups' in the clan and therefore probably gets away with more than he normally would otherwise

Powers: He is fairly stronger than he should be for his age, he developed more strength at a faster rate that normal after he was changed for some unnkown reason.

Accepted.

Metax frowned. "Whatever, I'll see you guys around, I guess." he said, shoving his hands in his pockets and walking off.

January sighed in relief. "Finally, he left..." she muttered, straightening up and looking down at Sammy. "How about we go get something to eat, Sammy?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back