Vampires vs. Werewolves

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You think that's a good enough reason for me to tell you? Ha."

"January?" Sammy frowned, she had been looking for and calling the other girl for a good while now. "January!" She groaned, wandering around. "I wan January..." She mumbled, hugging her soft toy (a dog at this moment in time.) and walking. And then "January!" She ran up, clinging to the other girl's waist and ignoring Metax completly. "I found you!"

January's eyes widened when the small girl ran up to her. "Sammy.... Hush..." she muttered, placing a hand on her head. She glanced up at Metax, hoping he hadn't heard Sammy call her name.

"January, huh? That's an...interesting name." Metax commentated. "Only fair you know mine, I'm Metax."

Sammy frowned, turning to look at Metax. "Who's that? What's going on?"

January looked down at Sammy. "Sammy, hush." she repeated. She then looked up at Metax. "You say mine's interesting..." she retorted.

"Well, interesting is a good thing." Metax pointed out, looking at Sammy. "And who's this, your sister?"

January looked back down at Sammy. "No... Awhile back I found her wandering the forest. We're not related."

Metax nodded. "Oh, okay." he looked at Sammy. "She's a werewolf too?"

Sammy let go of January, walking forwards and smiling at Metax. "I'm Sammy." She said simply, holding out her hand. Yep, no sense of danger whatsoever.

Metax shook Sammy's hand, smiling and making sure not to show his fangs.

January watched warily as Sammy approached Metax. She didn't think she should trust him.

Sammy smiled, letting go and returning to January's side. "What's going on? Is he like us?"

Metax stayed quiet. "No, I'm jus January's new friend." He explained.

January scowled. "He's nothing like us." she muttered, looking up at Metax. "Tsskk... Friend?"

Sammy shuffled, playing with the ear on her dog toy. "This is boring! You're just stood glaring at each other!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back