Vampires vs. Werewolves

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
January smirked. "Bring it on, you little bloodsucker."

"Oh, trash talking now, are we?" Metax smirked, throwing a fireball at her feet.

January jumped, focusing more on evasiveness. "You're not gonna hit me with an attack like that."

"I wasn't trying to hit you. It's just fun making people jump randomly." Metax said, before hitting her with a fireball right in the chest. "That time I was trying to hit you."

January flew backwards, slamming into a tree. She picked herself up and narrowed her eyes. "You asked for it." she mumbled, sprinting up to Metax and beginning to tear at him with teeth and claws.

Metax narrowly dodging the attacks fell on the ground. "Wait wait wait!" he yelled.

January stood over Metax. "What?" she asked through clenched teeth.

"Well, if you kill me now, that wouldn't be fair. I'm not trying, so you shouldn't be trying either."

January crossed her arms. "You think I'm trying? Tsk. If I was trying, you'd have been dead awhile ago.""

"Well, it seems like it." Metax shrugged. "Anyway, I'm out, I'm not in the mood to kill."

January narrowed her eyes warily at Metax. "It was nice meeting you." she growled, sarcasm clear in her voice.

"Quite the contrary, my friend." January said with a curt bow.

Metax stopped, and turned around. He was beginning to grow curious about this girl. He had a feeling he could use her to get information about the other werewolves.

January stared over at Metax, waiting for him to leave.

Oh hey.

Name: Samantha 'Sammy' Renton

Vampire or Werewolf: Werewolf.

Appearance: Sammy has long brown hair that's usually tied into two plaits that hang just below her shoulder, usually tied with some sort of coloured ribbon. Speaking of coloured bits of fabric, she pretty much always wears coloured dresses. Hey, she's a five year old girl. Uh, her eyes are green, she's small... Yeah.

History: well, seeing as she's five... She was born? That's it, really.

Personality: Sammy's pretty much your average five year old: gets hyper off sweets, has an obsession with stuffed animals, likes pretty sparkly things, etc. She has a habit of forming an attachment to one person and basically seeing them as her parent, following them around everywhere and basically relying on them. The person can change at the drop of a hat, though. She gets upset very easily, and yes, she does cry a lot during this times. It's not pretty. Sammy gets rather angry too very easily, particularly if something's not going her way or no one is listening to her. So yeah, average five year old.

Powers: Standard werewolf.

Other: nope.

January had a rather cold glare set upon her face. "Why would I tell you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back