ver.413 on ebay!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you mean V4.5. But I'm sure you know that too. :D
C~M
she does mean v.5 they came out where i live in february

dude. can some guide close this topic? the auction ended, and its just a miserable waste of our member's time. please just close it... :D

I think you mean V4.5. But I'm sure you know that too

actually v5s are out and 5.5 are coming soon

Anything higher than version V.5 is fake. I do hope Bandai continues making Tamas up to version 413 though! :D
No. Not everything higher than V5 is fake. Theres V5.5 by Bandi. And V6 By Bandi. So thats higher than a V5 and they aren't fake. :D

dude. can some guide close this topic? the auction ended, and its just a miserable waste of our member's time. please just close it... :D
I wish someone would close this topic. But it seems that no guides are here to close it. Try to PM a guide to close this topic. This is a waste of members time. So Try to PM a guide and tell them exactly what you said. :D

Its a super fake. err umm right now in the USA V5s are getting old.

Umm I'll try to help you out even more.

In japan its V9 LOL!!

:mametchi: LOL, when I clicked on the link the web page that came up said "Invalid Object." I find that rather funny.

Anything higher than version V.5 is fake. I do hope Bandai continues making Tamas up to version 413 though! :D
Accually, anything above "V.5.5" is fake. Yah, That's a fake. (a.k.a. No-Bye) But to answer the poll question, I like cake!

I love Mametchi !!!

Posted on July 18, 2007 11:30 pm

Quote Post

Member Profile

Why it is a fake

In America and Canada, they are only up to V4.5

In Australia, we are only up to V4

In Japan, they are up to V9

That means it is defenetly fake
In Japan there is no v9 there is no version numbers like in america and the latest model is TMGC+C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back