ver.413 on ebay!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything higher than version V.5 is fake. I do hope Bandai continues making Tamas up to version 413 though! :D
I hope you know they made a Music Star and v5.5 which are real tamagotchi's lol.

I hope you know they made a Music Star and v5.5 which are real tamagotchi's lol.
Uh... this was posted in July of 2007, which I do believe was before the v5's came out, so I think that they are right about this. This subject is really, really old anyway, the item has been completely removed from eBay and everything

Uh... this was posted in July of 2007, which I do believe was before the v5's came out, so I think that they are right about this. This subject is really, really old anyway, the item has been completely removed from eBay and everything
yeah your right and also the link dosent work it shows me error 404.

it's probaly been re-moved because its SPAM/FAKE.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah your right and also the link dosent work it shows me error 404.it's probaly been re-moved because its SPAM/FAKE.
Actually, I meant that it has been removed because the item was on sale in July. Two years ago. You'll never be able to see the Tamagotchi now because of it, so... nothing really to do, this topic is kind of null and void at this point because it's so old, it was most likely accidentally bumped by someone that didn't read the date or something, I didn't even know when I clicked it, only when I went back to the front page to check on the comment about how there were only version 4.5 Tamagotchi's.

So, everyone, please stop posting, there really is no longer a need to, and if a mod sees this, please close the topic. AND EVERYONE READING THIS: DO NOT, please please please, do not post five times asking for the topic to close after this post, it's the end of it really and only one person needs to say it. Thank you.

Um...this was posted in 2007 which is VERY, VERY, VERY old and I can't even see it because it says "Sorry, this item has either been removed or is not available". Very old topic.

the picture was removed from that link, but i wouldn't buy it anyway bc its fake. and although i do enjoy cereal, i think that's beside the point.......

I'm gonna start a toy company and make "The Worlds Most Complicated and Educational Virtual Pet! ONLY $89.99, BUY NOW!"

Lets see how well it sells!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back