Version 9 TAMAGOTCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alright,I went to Ebay,and you won't believe what I saw!IT was a Version 9 Tamagotchi!Ho

• WTF!A Version 9!You gotta be kidding me!Frauds!SCUMBAGS!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cool!I know it's real!I just know it!

• ARGGH!This has gone far enough we have to do someting!!!!!!

• OOOOO!Cool,V.9!!I am buying one!!!!!!!!!LOLERS!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
fking copy cats next ting u no der will be v20 i hate freaking copy cats! Protest with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_<

No one who really minds having a knock-off would have ordered this item, so you should all rest easy. The virtual pet in question was actually a spanish-language pet -- I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but it was called "Llave Animal," which in Spanish means key animal, most likely referring to the fact that it can act as a keychain. Bandai never released a Tamagotchi pet in Spanish. This would be a tip-off to anyone who really cares whether or not their pet is the real deal. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this may sound STUPID as Heck, JD has their own Virtual pet. People just say its a tama so people will get ripped off. :)Well, maybe it dosent sound STUPID. BAN DAI SHOULD SUE!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
These two Electronic Pets have more function. They can play together.You can name for both and there is a chance both of them will get marry...Therefore, it is more interesting than the TAMAGOTCHI. They like human being to behaviour!
^ Who do they think they are? People should sue JD or whoever came up with this junk. Tamagotchis are so much better and REAL.

Kay peepz... I got one just to test it.. and I tried to connest it with my V3 and It killed my V3! waah! the screen went blank and It said: TAM OK for a moment and then just went blank

DANG! I HATE JD! HE KILLED MY TAMA! ^_^ RIP Reddy! :)

^ Who do they think they are? People should sue JD or whoever came up with this junk. Tamagotchis are so much better and REAL.
WHAT? NOTHIN' IS BETTER THAN TAMA! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back