Version 9 TAMAGOTCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alright,I went to Ebay,and you won't believe what I saw!IT was a Version 9 Tamagotchi!Ho

• WTF!A Version 9!You gotta be kidding me!Frauds!SCUMBAGS!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cool!I know it's real!I just know it!

• ARGGH!This has gone far enough we have to do someting!!!!!!

• OOOOO!Cool,V.9!!I am buying one!!!!!!!!!LOLERS!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,

tamagotchi version 9 is real i am getting 2 posted over from hong kong and the tamagochi version 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 are real too

hi,tamagotchi version 9 is real i am getting 2 posted over from hong kong and the tamagochi version 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 are real too
no, currently anything above version 3 is fake in america and europe...o you said hong kong....but it would be entama and stuf wouldnt it?

bandia should definately take legal action....

Last edited by a moderator:
"OMG!I JUST GOTTA V9"!like we'll fall 4 that!they're IDIOTS!

v4 didnt even come out yet... so how can a v9 come out?

bandai should sue JD!

v9.....that stupid moron she/he didnt read the top correctly.....

atlaest theres no Virsoin 80!!!!! :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
i think its cool but its not okay... some companies ask bandai for materials and bandai agrees

(this is what i think)

Personally I think you guys need to take a chill pill. B)

Lots of companies make Tamagotchi-like virtual pets, so just because people on Ebay post them under the "Tamagotchi" name does it mean the product says so. JD, as far as I know, sure makes alot of fakes, but if you have a bone to pick, it should be with the sellers on Ebay posting them under the wrong name.

Also, as far as I know, if the V3 is roughly the same as a Keitai, then Japan should be near Version 5 or so. the Entama are Uratama should be V4, so as far as I can guess, there's got to be another one coming.

Truthfully, I'm enough to buy two of those fakes just to test them out. I've tried all Tamas out there that are True Bandai, except for the Devilgotch, because I cant find one, nor afford one, so to see how the JD verson stacks up to the real deal would be interesting.

In conclusion :D For now, there's only V3 on the North American/European market, and the supposed V4/Entama/Uratama in Japan, so if it says anything over 5, it'll most likely be fake. Just make sure that it has the Bandai logo and reads "Tamagotchi". I've found some cunning sellers out there selling Tamas called "Tamagotos" and people buy them because they dont study the package well enough... :D

I agree with you! The Tamagotchi i got only goesto child and then it practaly earases everything and they end up dieing!!!!! When something dies thats important to me dies I str crieing! I say that Bandai Sould sue Them!!!!!!!!!

Dang Right!These are fakes!JD must be banned from toystores!!!
oy my names JD (for short) :huh:

and it real.....

NOT!! it completley FAKE!!! :furawatchi: :huh: how can it be out when v4 isnt even out?? or V5? v6? v7? v8? HOW!?!?!?!

♣•○o♥▒ JB ▒♥o○•♣

OMG are u kidding? v9s are old! v9s are out and seling, but now japan is ahead of america! go look. is it japaneese? yup, its a v9! its stupid here, its out over there!

This is why I don't buy things on e-bay. Half the people on there that sell stuff are frauds.

Yes, the V4s are out, they're cool... but don't buy them on Ebay.

Thanks for the heads up, though. Maybe this'll keep some of the more gullible Tama-fans from being tricked into buying this product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back