Version 9 TAMAGOTCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alright,I went to Ebay,and you won't believe what I saw!IT was a Version 9 Tamagotchi!Ho

• WTF!A Version 9!You gotta be kidding me!Frauds!SCUMBAGS!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cool!I know it's real!I just know it!

• ARGGH!This has gone far enough we have to do someting!!!!!!

• OOOOO!Cool,V.9!!I am buying one!!!!!!!!!LOLERS!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=21pt]FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE [/SIZE]

Sorry.. I got a bit..uhmmm.... HYPER!!

Last edited by a moderator:
JD products are fake, fake and let me repeat FAKE!!!! (*Making scary Star Wars music*)

They are the leading rip-off toy brand on the black market. They make millions on ripping off good toy brands and wrapping them as their own products. I don't doubt their products have so similar lineups they seem like Tamagotchi's, maybe someone will believe it's tamagotchi computer chips inside a questionable plastic shell. :angry: :D

If you own a JD product, you should probably know that your money has contributed to the growth of the black market. But don't worry! It is just a toy, to most people, but personally I think that stealing someone's masterpiece and pluck their contemplation, visions and not to mention, hope, apart and screwing it together again really, really sucks.

Mimichi7: Yes, of course they want to get rid of BanDai. It's a conspiracy! It's a rotten conspiracy, and it breaks many hearts during it!

And, some one else, yes, V4 did come out. But what about version 5? :angry: :p :angry:

:D :D :p :D :)

Technically this doesn't qualify as "fake". They are using the name tamagotchi to show that it is a virtual pet and so that their auction shows up when people put the word tamagotchi in search. It is wrong, yes, but not a fake. They make sure to put in their auction that this is NOT an actual tamagotchi and there are real pics of it that any one could tell it's not a tama. They dont claim that it is. In fact, this is what is on the auction...

These two Electronic Pets have more function. They can play together.You can name for both and there is a chance both of them will get marry...Therefore, it is more interesting than the TAMAGOTCHI. They like human being to behaviour!

This person IS someone to watch for though because they DO have fake tama auctions. See link:

Fake Tama Auction

If thats the case then my godfather better not get a JD from ebay for my B-day (April 16

I got 1 be4 and it was fake.

It had JD on it.

my mom got mad at KB Toys. :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :eek: :mimitchi: :kusatchi: :angry:

They siad it had a 15 year warenty and it broke 3 days after i got it! :angry: :angry:

how can they have a v.9 when they have not brang out v8 B) so how can they ;)

I knew that V9 is real and in china they are working on V12 or 11 Do you belive that?

of course try it on ebay!!! you then will see that it is true. ok I just looked at ebay, and no one is selling it ,but the highest up it went was V11 so it must have been sold. so I will continue the search Ithink i`ll try google. and I will keep looking so check back here often.

they have v1-v10 so far, the v10s huge. they sell them on ebay

. :D :huh: :( :( :D

Big fake! And another thing it isn't Ebay selling these it's the people on Ebay. :rolleyes:

it is real but ita a different type of tamagotchi and they work differently i bet your tamagotchi cant get a job go to school have items or anything like that because i have a v8 and my version 1 is a hole lot better than my v8 :p :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back