VERY IMPORTANT for V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i never tried what u said , but from experience i found that it depends on ur generation

like if BOTH r on the same generation then u get more points, but if even 1 of u r lower than the other than it will go with the lowest one. ^_^ and trust me i am right. but i guess it could be the donation to the king aswell as the generation.

i never tried what u said , but from experience i found that it depends on ur generation
like if BOTH r on the same generation then u get more points, but if even 1 of u r lower than the other than it will go with the lowest one. :( and trust me i am right. but i guess it could be the donation to the king aswell as the generation.
<_< I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier, but I've only just had the chance to raise a new generation of V3 from scratch as my Gen8 had a battery replacing accident.

I have therefore checked and double checked all the info in the points table and it is all CORRECT.

It has nothing to with generations, or character stage, it is entirely dependent upon the donation BOTH connecting Tama's have given to the King.

I hope this info will help some new tama V3 owners who didn't see my post when I originally posted it.

Thankyou.

i dont really think its worth it- why? because you donate 10,000 tp the king, and then you get 600 back. also, some people here posted a cheat about the king-for getting all the stuff for free-and it works.

i dont really think its worth it- why? because you donate 10,000 tp the king, and then you get 600 back. also, some people here posted a cheat about the king-for getting all the stuff for free-and it works.
But the thing is- you are not getting 300/600 points just once- if you connected two Tama's playing games after about 10 minutes you can amass thousands! And you don't need to feed your tama snacks for these games- it won't lose weight either-and they don't take as long to play as the other games like get and bump.

And once your tama's have all past 10,000points donation- they will play games with each other for 300/600 points- FOR ALWAYS- as long as your tama doesn't die.

But if you think it's not worth it- that's your opinion, and if you want to get the free royal souvenirs by someone else's codes that's your business to.

Personally I think it's a great way to amass points without cheating :p

Cool! Does it actually work? I'm just not that sure.
Yes it does work as long as you have 2 tamas and they have BOTH donated.

I can understand why you are not sure as it's not something Bandai have mentioned- but there are lots of 'surprises' on tamagotchi's that aren't in the instructions.

I have re-tested the information on several occasions when I have got myself a new V3 or when I had to reset. I have also had several other people test it out for me on another forum since posting the information. Although I've had a few people tell me 'they think' it is wrong before trying it- (like you) I've not had anyone tell me it doesn't work, AFTER they have tested it. :rolleyes:

Anyway- if you are donating points to the king so you can collect the souvenirs- it is just a bonus really if you happen to connect with someone else who has also donated money.

Hi, :) We all know that when connecting to other tama's we sometimes get different amounts of points from games. We all get 30pts to begin with- but some people say they got 600!

I have now compiled a chart to show how you get more points.

But you must be connecting to another tama and BOTH of you must have donated a certain amount to the king.

see chart here

In case link doesn't work here's the points levels

donate

0p-499p-------------win 30p/60p

500p-999p----------win 50p/100p

1000p-2999p-------win 100p/200p

3000p-4999p-------win 150p/300p

5000p-9999p-------win 200p/400p

10,000p+..............win 300p/600p

So for all you who thought donating money to the king was a rip off- think again. Once two connecting tama's have donated over 10,000 points, you will play free games for 300/600 points. Bear in mind these games don't make your tama lose weight and only last for a few seconds- you can amass stacks of free points really quickly!
Wow! Very interesting.

nathanrules, is it an egg with wings? If so, that means it died. :D Otherwise (if its alive and NOT a baby or a Japanese Tama) thats normal.

~ Dolores ~

Thanks spudilike. pretty cool stuff. i'll have to try that with my friends, but some of my friends only have v1s or 2s ^_^ :eek: :eek: :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
So you can earn more points by donating to the king ^_^

:eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i was wandering, for v3, what do get from the king at

5000p

10000p

15000p

or some people said

30000p????

please help me

5000 ring