VERY IMPORTANT for V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the way you think And I love the way you ascesorize Tama Lover I have4 but I lost one I hope I will find it feel free to ask any questions on tamatalk I will answer them I love tamagotchi's and I will give you a code to meet the king on tama if you ask aquestion or just email me on tamatalk so if you want the code email me on tamatalk so Ifyou dont YOU lose not anyone else YOU lose remember that. Also when you get the code you get a diamond ring for your tamagotchi pet so email me if you want the code.

- Tama Lover

5000=Ring

10000= I think a cape

15000=I think its a crown or something.

and I f you want email me on tamatalk my username is Missy0068 I will give you the code to go to the king it works for everyone.

hey do you happen to know what the codes are for the stuff the king gives you? if so, contact me and send them to me asap.

the codes 4 the souvenirs from the king depend on your username

Hi, :eek: We all know that when connecting to other tama's we sometimes get different amounts of points from games. We all get 30pts to begin with- but some people say they got 600!

I have now compiled a chart to show how you get more points.

But you must be connecting to another tama and BOTH of you must have donated a certain amount to the king.

see chart here

In case link doesn't work here's the points levels

donate

0p-499p-------------win 30p/60p

500p-999p----------win 50p/100p

1000p-2999p-------win 100p/200p

3000p-4999p-------win 150p/300p

5000p-9999p-------win 200p/400p

10,000p+..............win 300p/600p

So for all you who thought donating money to the king was a rip off- think again. Once two connecting tama's have donated over 10,000 points, you will play free games for 300/600 points. Bear in mind these games don't make your tama lose weight and only last for a few seconds- you can amass stacks of free points really quickly!
;) is this true or is it not

i am using this. :]

Its helping me while i am poor. LOL. i don't know what happened to the old days when i got 9999 by the time i had a teenager. xP

I donated 500 each, and now i am doing this until i can donate 1000, then repeating until i get 10k.

xP

Thanx 4 the tip. Let me try it.... :huh: Hey!?! I tryd it, but it didn't do anything but flash th wrds thank u! I'm confused. :eek: :angry: :eek: :huh:

[SIZE=21pt]I HAVE A V3 AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

TRAINING LEVEL: 1

nAME : BETTY

WEIGHT : 63 LBS

GENERATION: 1ST

sTAGE:TEEN

tYPE: NIKATCHI

CURRENTLY ASLEEP[/size]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back