Vintage Tamagotchi Group Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My P2 is a toddler now :) he's already sleeping around here, because it's already 9 pm :) .

His hunger is 3/4

Happy 4/4

Discipline: 50%

My P2 is a toddler. He is sleeping. His training bar has... 11 little marks, which I'm assuming is 3/4. His hunger and happiness are full. I'm giving him good care although his hunger once dropped to 2/4, and his baby stage wasn't too pretty, but I hope he becomes Nyatchi. :nyatchi:

EMF, is your p2 a japanese or american version? If it's american i think you'll only be able to get pochitchi on it since the japanese versions can only get nyatchi.

I was busy with attending an anime convention/cosplay on the weekend so I somewhat neglected Maruten, and he evolved into Taraten today.

Pics will be uploaded later.

Day 3 for Haku has ended, he got sick around 1:30pm, and pooped at both 4:05pm and 7:05pm so i'm quessing he will change tomorrow at either 11am or 2pm. His stats right now are:

Discipline: 100% (he got his last one around 7pm)

Hunger: 4/4

Happy: 4/4

my p2s a toddler and has full happy and hungry hearts pic later

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my angelgotchi in today yay! So I got it started right away :) It's his first day today. He started out as this adorable Okabetchi 2.

B4qFGl.jpg

After an hour or so of getting to know him and figuring everything out he took a nap and when he woke up changed into Maruten.

5L5x2l.jpg

I played with him for a while and now he's asleep :D we'll see what tomorrow brings! I'll get better at the pics...once I figure out what environment/lighting allows for good pictures. Picture of my cool sparkly case included below!

noBDgl.jpg

Sorry I am so late, I have been pretty busy, I hatched my tama around 2 am, (i'm on a horrible schedule) He is still in his baby stage.

Full hungry and happy, zero discipline. I will try to post some photos tomorrow. :)

oooh I love your angelgotchi whiteclaw with the pink, sparkly case !!!

It's 2 pm and my toddler just became a teen tama :) he's still a blob right now, but this time it's a blob with little legs ( i really don't know his name).

He is 3 years old, he weighs about 20 LB, displicine is 50%, hungry 5/5 and happy 4/5 (i'm gonna fill this right away :) ).

oooh I love your angelgotchi whiteclaw with the pink, sparkly case !!!

It's 2 pm and my toddler just became a teen tama :) he's still a blob right now, but this time it's a blob with little legs ( i really don't know his name).

He is 3 years old, he weighs about 20 LB, displicine is 50%, hungry 5/5 and happy 4/5 (i'm gonna fill this right away :) ).
You gotta upload some pictures!! :)

(P.S. I love your avatar!)

Thx :)

Ok here are some pictures of my 3 year old :) ! You will see that one time the keychain is upside down, so i took another one, so that you could see the keychain as well, lol XD.

IMG_0734.jpg

hahaha, you can even see the toothmarks of my little dog....

IMG_0735.jpg

I can help you with your character's name Amarisje, that would be a tongaritchi.

Also i love the color combo of your p2^-^ Here's hoping you can get mimitchi on it this time around.

@tootsie no problem joining in late, a few of the other people who wanted to join haven't posted yet either. plus this group hatch started on very short notice so the next one will be better planned out for everyone who wants to join in.

UPDATE - my Angelgotchi has evolved into Pukuten, the chubby angel. :D

He's 5 years old now and his Hunger and Effort meters are full. I've been missing out on prayer calls so the Deeds meter is at 25%.

ag.jpg

day 4 for haku has gone well, he changed into Tamatchi the good teen this morning^-^

100_1156.jpg

His stats right now are:

Discipline:50%

Hunger:4/4

Happy:4/4

Forgot to let you guys know I hatched my cream p2 instead of the p1, but Loki turned into a teenager a while ago but I just now got the time to update. He is happily marching in place with his cute new legs :)

Hi guys!!

My P2 is 5 years old today....ow they grow up so fast XD.

Thank you Webster for helping me out with the name, he's still a Tongaritchi now.

His discipline is 75%

His hunger 4/4

Happy 4/4

and he weighs about 22 LB.

That's it for now, i'll let you know when he changes!

See you around!

EMF, is your p2 a japanese or american version? If it's american i think you'll only be able to get pochitchi on it since the japanese versions can only get nyatchi.
Oooh, mine's American and I've already had Pochitchi twice. X_X

Anyway sorry for not updating, it's just that our house is kinda getting rearranged soooooo...

Well my P2 evolved into the good care teen but I forgot the cheese what it's called; it looks like a Kinakomotchi with legs. Its training is 3/4 full, and it sadly weighs 56lb. :p

Last night was a good one, i decided at 8pm to keep little haku awake past his bedtime. At 9pm i headed over to a friends house for a night of magic and hanging out, 10pm rolls around and ryusei goes to bed followed by kitsune at 11pm. Well right as kitsuned went to bed haku asked for his last discipline and i chose to ignore this one, i only did so because of the character i wanted to get.

Right before i headed home he not only got sick but also took a poo (anyone who reads my log here know what that means). So we all wake up at 9am today and things are going like normal, at 11am sometime haku took another poo right before i headed out for a few hours meaning he would either be changing around 2pm or 5pm. Well 2pm comes and goes and no change but i knew he would before 5pm and boy was i right, i grabbed the camera and got it ready to snap off a few photo's.

100_1159.jpg

100_1160.jpg

100_1161.jpg

Yep, i got Ginjirotchi on my first try^-^ He's so sweet and adorable and with a smile like that who couldn't love this little guy.

My Pukuten has finally said his farewells to me as he heads home towards Tamagotchi Planet.

2012-07-26-2059.jpg

I had him for about a week.

Departure Stats:

Hunger 4/4

Effort 4/4

Deeds 50%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back