Vintage Tamagotchi Group Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have such good and also funny news XD. My P2 has been a teenager for 2 days now and I was getting tired of it, I wanted it to change.

It was already 3 pm and I was like....when will he do this?? So as I was searching on google for only a few seconds when i heard the changing sound.

I felt so stupid XD because I was like looking it up and the change just started. I used the tips that webster gave me so I wouldn't get another Zukitchi...

He scares the **** out of me :eek: .

Anyway he changed into a.......POCHITCHI for the very, very first time, I'm soooooo happy, thx Webster!!!

IMG_0736.jpg

I got a Pochitchi too! :eek: I've already had him twice before and I don't like dogs, but it's funny how we all got him. :pochitchi:

Hey guys I've been bad with updating because I've had a lot going on. My mother-in-law is not doing well and has been in the hospital since last week after having a quadruple bypass. Anyway, hopefully as she heals I'll have more time for updating with pictures. He turned into a Kuriten :) and has been doing well!! He looks like he'll be changing into another character very soon.

I got a Pochitchi too! :eek: I've already had him twice before and I don't like dogs, but it's funny how we all got him. :pochitchi:
lol, i didn't get pochitchi since i'm not running a gen2 right now for this hatch. I got ginjirotchi^-^ Also emf, i'm not much of a dog person either... more of a cat eprson myself which explains why i want a series 2 jap gen2 so i can get nyatchi

Guess it's time for me to update on Haku...

since thursday when he changed he's recieved his last 2 disciplines. The first was given yesterday and the other tonight before he went to bed.

not much of an update but eh, not much will be going on with him from here on out i guess... except for getting sick and needier

mine too, when they are finally grown up, it's pretty much down hill from there XD

My tama evolved into pochitchi a few days ago :) sorry I haven't been writing but I am out of the hatch because Loki died :( I think he was 12 only because I kept changing the time. He didn't die just the battery ran out :( Thank you for letting me be a part of this hatch

lol, i didn't get pochitchi since i'm not running a gen2 right now for this hatch. I got ginjirotchi^-^ Also emf, i'm not much of a dog person either... more of a cat eprson myself which explains why i want a series 2 jap gen2 so i can get nyatchi
Yea, I'm a cat person too! XD Now I want a Japanese P2. :nyatchi:

Anyway, my Pochitchi is 11 and his training is still 3/4. The other times I got this character I didn't really look after him and he died aged 13. So I want this Pochitchi to live as long as I can make him! ^_^

Time for another update on Haku the Ginjirotchi, i feel i've been neglecting him a bit. He's rather damanding right now at the age of 12 and i just hope he lives a bit longer.

Update on my pochitchi, it has left me when i forgot to take him along with me in these 2 way to busy days.

Now that i finally have all the time that i can image to take care for it...it left me.

But i must say that this was a wonderful experience to actually try to get a certain character and it was even more wonderful when i actually got it :) .

Thx for all the help and i hope we can do this again sometime :) !!!

looks like this will be a day of deaths... my mimitchi and ginjirotchi both left today. They were needy little guys and i fogot to pause them while getting stuff ready to go camping. Mimitchi's age was 16 and ginjirotchi's age was 12 today too, they will be missed.

Also i plan on doing another of these hatches in a month or so, probably closer to the end of august or middle of september most likely.

ow god, let it know on time, i still have to order my angelgotchi :p

pffieuw that gives me some time to buy it :) , i'm looking forward to the next vintage group hatch !!!

looks like this will be a day of deaths... my mimitchi and ginjirotchi both left today. They were needy little guys and i fogot to pause them while getting stuff ready to go camping. Mimitchi's age was 16 and ginjirotchi's age was 12 today too, they will be missed.

Also i plan on doing another of these hatches in a month or so, probably closer to the end of august or middle of september most likely.
My Pochitchi died that day too. :eek: I guess it was because he weighed 99lb.

Thanks for the fun hatch! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back