Vote For TamaAngels To Come Back!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do You Want Angelgotchi Back Where You Live?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I Dont Know

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE] :) Save the AngelGotchis! :nyatchi:

~*~ 400th Post! ~*~

Last edited by a moderator:
ya, they should bring em back. we need em everywhere, not just on ebay and in japan.

animerox

[SIZE=14pt]Angelgotchis should SO come back!!![/SIZE]

I agree about the "younger Tama fans" who have never experienced the Angelgotchi. I haven't, and they never actually came out here at all! I can't order them, either, because the postage to where I live is like $20 plus $70 or more for the Tamagotchi. I also think that it would be good to have Morino Tamagotchi back. In fact, I think all the Tamagotchi models should be made and come back!

StarTama :hitodetchi:

P.S. I will see if there is a way we can contact Bandai!!!

The only diffrence it for it to be a tiny bit more similar to Devilgotchi in the power department. But instead as it gains angel power you can sign it up to do good deeds, but lower power will make it misbehave as a Devilgotchi would.

I still have my old pink Angel Tamagotchi, and a old original Tamagotchi. When I put these two along side my v3, I'm shock at how much bigger in side and the size of the screen compaired to the older tama's.

Yesssssssss, we need more angelotchis!

It'd be great if they came back like tamagotchi connection V3's, except with a different growth chart ^^

I also miss those ocean/forest/devil guys too :\

Since this is over a year old, I think I'll close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back