Vote For TamaAngels To Come Back!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do You Want Angelgotchi Back Where You Live?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I Dont Know

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ANGELGOTCHI'S IN DA UK Yes it is a great idea, im speaking 4 me and all tama uk fans BRING THEM BACK :unsure: :wacko: :unsure:

I mean if you really wanted an Angelgotchi you can buy then on like ebay.com, they do sell them on the internet!! :)

it would be nice if they made a new angelgotchi with all the new features like infra red, shops, pause mode, passwords, codes etc. they would keep all the original angel charectes and games they could connect with v1 v2 n v3 n have an angelgotchi version of tamatown. it would be cool if they had new features like vibration and texting to other tamas! :D

Yes,it will be awesome for the angelgotchi to return!!!If not possible.reviving the old will be great!!

angelgotchis are tamas but are also angels if you don't know what they are.

It would be cool if they could connect with tama connetion and also santagotchi and devilgotchishould come back too! :rolleyes: :) :) ;) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love it if they would! That would be so awesome! Unfortunatley, bandai might be sued or something for religiously insulting someone since the characters represent angels :D I know it sounds dumb... but it could easily happen. Especially if they brought devilgotchi back.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont know what is that buy i vote yes.

and it will be cool if all tama have a backlight.

my friend went to radio shack or some thing and she say an angel gotchi there for only$8.00 ^_^ :eek: :lol: :furawatchi: :unsure:

I dont like this tama :wacko: :ph34r: :blink:

my friend went to radio shack or some thing and she say an angel gotchi there for only$8.00 ^_^   :p   :lol:   :furawatchi:   :unsure:

I dont like this tama :wacko:   :ph34r:   :blink:
That can't be right they don't sell Angelgotchis at stores anymore! And for that low price that can't be true!! ;) :eek:

~Tama-Love~

I would like angelgtchis everywere aswell and same with dievlgotchis then I would get both then I would have 4 tama's that would be cool :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back