Vote For TamaAngels To Come Back!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do You Want Angelgotchi Back Where You Live?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I Dont Know

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, sure, bring them back...and while they are at it, they could bring devilgotchi's to the u.s. that would be super cool!
please never ever say something and just say U.S.......include its neighbors and all the other countries like canada and britain......

me want angelgotchis!!!!!

An angelgotchis is an awesome idea! I would love it if BanDai were to bring it Back.
I would like to see infared connection, but with all Tamagotchis (that can connect. This includes: Keitia, Akai etc..).

Anyway I doubt BanDai will do this, but if they do, it would be so good!
I highly doubt they are going to bring them back too because, I sent Bandai a letter saying "will you ever bring back the other tamagotchis?". They replied "no, we don't have any plans on releasing them agian.".

But it's worth a try....

Bandai, we really want the angelgotchis released again, please! Or even all the other tamagotchis. We really want them back!! :furawatchi:

I never had an Angelgotchi,but i say bring them back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mametchi:

I highly doubt they are going to bring them back too because, I sent Bandai a letter saying "will you ever bring back the other tamagotchis?". They replied "no, we don't have any plans on releasing them agian.".
But it's worth a try....

Bandai, we really want the angelgotchis released again, please! Or even all the other tamagotchis. We really want them back!! :p
oh my gosh, are you serious?!?!?!?! ima cry now!!! im not trying to say something bad about a company that im so loyal to, but bandai is being stupid! do they not know how much money can be made by selling V2Angels?

U know,if we updated every old tamagotchi,there would'nt be anything new!!!!!

It's still a good idea though. :eek:

yes! and i want them to connect and have a light you can turn on on them. i've never had one before!

angelotchi.....angelotchi angelotchi!!!!................i whant angelochi....please bandai!! B)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the angelgothis should have a charger with them so when you run out of batteries you should put it on the charger.

Stefficool04 :) :) :eek:

An angelgotchis is an awesome idea! I would love it if BanDai were to bring it Back.
I would like to see infared connection, but with all Tamagotchis (that can connect. This includes: Keitia, Akai etc..).

Anyway I doubt BanDai will do this, but if they do, it would be so good!
I think so too :blink: :( ;)

Ok, as much as I want angels, I don't think they'll bring out a v2 angel. :furawatchi: Why? Well, first, Connections/Connexions have v2s because the first realese in the USA, Europe, and Canada(And Austrailia) did not have some features the Tamagotchi Plus did in Japan. (I think, or maybe they justadded a few features) And the new v3s coming out in Febuary are probably entamas from japan, judging by the connection to cell-phones and tamatown.com. I think that they're just still calling them "connection/connexion" here because they're the only tamagotchi's that can connect. (Or maybe just because they couldn' think of a good translation for Entama.)

I would love the idea, but I doubt it would happen. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back