Vote For TamaAngels To Come Back!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do You Want Angelgotchi Back Where You Live?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I Dont Know

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Childish spam removed by Admin*

Last edited by a moderator:
emmadavison, this is about Tama Angels coming back not what you typed.

I would have to say YES! Because Angelgotchis are like my favorite ones!!!

actually, i would like them back.

but im having an argument with my friend about the same thing.

she says that bandai should bring every one of the old tamas back. [exactly the same way it was made a long time ago]

but i argue that bandai cant do that.

the reason i say this is because that angels, along with the rest of the tamas, are antiques. they might not look like it, but they are.

and if you didnt discover tamas untill recently, and dont feel like paying the price on ebay, then i feel it is kinda selfish.

i want a mesu/osu pair. but i dont want them in stores. it makes the original obsolete.

and i hate saying obsolete.

i wish that people understood this, because id really not like to see them back.

or wat da commercial looks like.

also, emmadavidson, congrats!

you got yourself reported!

whooooo!

Yes please!!!! :D Ive always wanted an Angelgotchi and never got the cance to get one beacause they go for so much on ebay!!!

actually, i would like them back.but im having an argument with my friend about the same thing.

she says that bandai should bring every one of the old tamas back. [exactly the same way it was made a long time ago]

but i argue that bandai cant do that.

the reason i say this is because that angels, along with the rest of the tamas, are antiques. they might not look like it, but they are.

and if you didnt discover tamas untill recently, and dont feel like paying the price on ebay, then i feel it is kinda selfish.

i want a mesu/osu pair. but i dont want them in stores. it makes the original obsolete.

and i hate saying obsolete.

i wish that people understood this, because id really not like to see them back.

or wat da commercial looks like.

also, emmadavidson, congrats!

you got yourself reported!

whooooo!
That's so true, including Emmadavidson getting reported, lol. Anyway, I have some Mesy/Osu logs you can read if you like. Link is in my sig :3

BTW, where'd you get your avi?

I really like the sound of them returning. Back in the first tamagotchi craze of 96/97 I never really got the chance to get a Tamagotchi Angel and I've always have wanted one.

Do you want the Angelgotchi to come back out where you live? Im talking United States, Canada, United Kingdom, China, Japan, where wherever you live. I want them EVERYWHERE so dont post you want it just where YOU live. Please remember to stick to the subject as were going to send it to Bandai. (Admin? Youve got people, right? :angry: ) 

What new features do you want?

i want them to connect and have a backlight.
Good idea!Thanks :) !

[SIZE=14pt]IF Bandai would do that its gonna be the coolest toy company eveerrrr!!![/SIZE]

(well not exactly) but bandai would make lots and lots of money if they do!!!

Fans of Angelgotchi from all over the world would be pleased!!!

How about making it a bit like EnTama (the feauture) and also more characters and can choose jobs, maybe being a guardian angel or cupid...(i guess) :D

I agree with everyone else that it would be awsome, but if bandai did this they would probly sold out the first week. They would have to concentrate more on THe new versions of angels than the connections.

I totally agree with tama cream soda.

Also, in my opinion, I dont want to replace the original and "throw it out"! Just opining.

-Marco

P.s. What did emmadavidson write?

I realy want them back 'cause i was too young to play them when thay camme out, plus then my tamas wouldn't last 10 minets... het i was realy little then :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back