Walmart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
?I'm new here.In michigan,where I live,Tamagotchi connection's are being advertised on T.V,and their every where!Like target,Walmart,Sam's club,everywhere.so...

i saw them at walmart but they were all sold out and then there were like a billion of nano left. i also live in the u.s. georgia 2 b exact. :) Nano is so lame :lol: they tried 2 imatate tamgotchi :lol:

*sigh* I want the lavender bubble one.And the bunny tamagotchi in my avatar.Hee!^^Someone at my school has a green one I think.but,again,come up to michigan,and you'll get tamagotchi connection alright...

my walmart (newmarket) has a whole bunch, seems their not too popular here
Lucky for you! That just means you get them all to yourself! :rolleyes:

[SIZE=8pt]I also got my tamagotchis at my local Wal*Mart, though there weren't very many styles to choose from. I like the colors of mine okay, but I bet all the little kids took all the pretty ones.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]I also got my tamagotchis at my local Wal*Mart, though there weren't very many styles to choose from. I like the colors of mine okay, but I bet all the little kids took all the pretty ones.[/SIZE]
Scamed buy kids! XD

No offense to all you walmart shoppers but I HATE WALMART!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Wal mart is known for selling products early, last year they got in trouble for selling Harry Potter and the Order Of The Phoenix early.
i agree. I think this can be good but also bad.

Walmart is Eeeeeevil. (Haven't you guys seen the South Park episode!?) Haha. But seriously, why are we complaining if they release certain items early? It's good for us!

I'm actually surprised that Wal-mart got in trouble for releasing HP:OFTP out early, I mean walmart tells the manufacturers what the consumers want and tell them what to *make*... so you would think they don't have a say-so.

Yeah, all the bratty kids always take the pretty ones and then the serious tama lovers get stuck with the oooglifey ones. :)

I've never had the pleasure of walking into a store and choosing a Tamagotchi Connection for myself.I wasn't a fan of the original though I had quite a few back in the day due to collecting electronic pets ( a hobby I still enjoy).It took me awhile to decide I wanted to try the "new improved" Tama.When I finally did I found the stores all sold out.

I ordered my first from Amazon.I liked it much better than I did the old ones so I ordered a second.Then I ended up ordering three more from Gundam Store.So all mine were purchased online.

Ya I love Wal Mart I got one of the like first tamagotchis there, then I brought it to school and everyone was like "Tama what?". And the teachers said "Oh my 17 year old used to play with those, they still sell them?". It was a bit frusrating

Waaaaaallllmmmmaaaaaarrrrrrttttt IS EEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But thats just me I like local stores the best.(but I dont mind target and places like that.)

Darn, no one else has had any luck then? Maybe Im just lucky... When I went in there were just sitting there out on the shelf. Btw, this is in San Diego, incase anyone lives close enough im sure there are still some left, there were lots!
san diego!?!?! dangit! i'm in duarte. my target and walmart don't have them out yet...i checked target today. now i'm gonna have to start checking like every other day...

ok, this may make me look incredibly stupid, but i just looked at the original posts n it dawned on me that this thread is for tama connections and NOT TAMA V2.

dear antartica sana. if you got your tama yesterday, it cant turn into mimitchi that fast. i think you made this all up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back