Walmart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
o_O; I've yet to get my tama's :D I'm hoping within the next few days I can go to a walmart to probably be disappointed (either none at all or not the color I want, drat those girly colors knowing my luck) =/
Anyway, anyone know if Target is selling any?
The first place I checked on the 16th was a Target. No dice. They didn't even have any price signs/tags indicating that they were there and sold out.

Incidentally, I found mine at Walmart. ^^;

*gasp* T___T no one's even HEARD of tamagotchi's at my local Wal-mart. And Wal-marts are forbidden in the city of Irvine --- they also don't allow K-mart, or any other low price discount stores( Other than Target.) Irvine's occupied by commies or something --- ppl there really do live in a bubble --- I sometimes wonder if they're the tamagotchi's living in an artificial world created by some higher being.

I mite go down to some other Wal-Marts in the local area to see if they have them...

Wal mart is really good to get some electronic toys!!! I og to mastermind for sea monkeys and like space food (klike mashe dpatatos and ice cream) stuff like that,Toys r us for like games n stuff,kause they dont really sell stuff like tamagotchis,and wal mart is my best soruce yet! I buy video games,tamagotchis (i think they kame in lio,ke 5 days ago :lol: !!!),games,batteries lol,and neopets stuff! And future shop i go for like music,games,and computer games,i go to eb for stuff like sims and the geeky action figures and the sims games :D

ardichan, if you think it's bad that they don't know what tamagotchi is at your walmart, they have never heard of tamagotchis in gamestop, target, or walmart where I live.

One is in the mail for me right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Walmart in my area I think is soldout of them. They had them up the last time I went but today nothing.

Toys r us, they dont really sell stuff like tamagotchis
Maybee your Toys R Us' don't, but every other one in the world does/did/will do.

Neither does my wal-mart!!! whats up wit Ontario! You would think that tamagotchis wouldve been in there! :'(

What is Meijers, is that a regional store? I was going to ask if it was Canadian, but I noticed you're from the states. I've never heard of that place in either the north or southeast.
meijers is a lot like walmart but there prices are better and the merchandise doesn't break as fast^-^ plus they have a grocery store!!!!

I've seen them in every major store now, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Target, Toys R Us, they all have them. Haven't really checked Meijer or Kaybee. Some places seem to be selling through okay, too.

not where I live. The only place that might have them is K-Mart, but I forgot about that until after I ordered mine which is coming between thursday and that following wednesday (probably around friday.)

ardichan, if you think it's bad that they don't know what tamagotchi is at your walmart, they have never heard of tamagotchis in gamestop, target, or walmart where I live.
One is in the mail for me right now.
Not even GAMESTOP?!?!? Where do you live?!?

Oh --- and about those Wal-mart ppl ---- don't ever call and ask for Tamagotchis --- for 1 --- they dunno what it is. For 2 --- if you ask for the toy dept --- no one EVER answers...

I just walking into Wal-mart the other day --- headed straight for the Toys and looked down every single Aisle they could possibly be in ---- and to my dismay --- my Local WAL-MART had SOLD OUT!!!! *GASP* --- So I drove about 1/2 an hr to the next local Wal-mart --- which was in a less populated area --- and Muahaahaa!!!! There they were ---- 12 of them --- hanging on the racks --- so I grabbed 4 and ran with them --- (Yes --- ardichan has indeed gone Tama crazy.)

I went to my local Target and they were almost sold out --- had 4 left... T____T and they weren't even in the tama rack --- they were hidden in a corner --- so go search for them ppl!!!

(I live in Orange County, CA)

I'm hoping tonight I can go to walmart to check if they have any, if they don't, then I'll check Target. If neither have them, I might cry ;_; I'm quite desperate... I've been waiting a week to go...*goes crazy*... Tama's please! @_@

Last edited by a moderator:
Last night I went to my local Wal-mart with my mom and sister and decided to check the toy department. It took me a minute to realize the tamagotchis were right in front of me; they only had a few, but they happened to have the one I wanted. I carried it around with me until I found a shirt I wanted, and because I'm too poor to get both, I got the shirt. XD I can get a tama later, because of classes I can barely take care of my current tama. :p

:) I think nobody knows about tamagotchis here where i live(El Paso,TX.). I went to KB toys and the racks were packed with tamagotchis. I have also seen them at walmart and Toys R Us. In a way I was kind of glad because I was afraid everyplace would be sold out. I ended up buying one for 17.99 at kb toys. :p

Finally got to walmart tonight! I paced up and down the first few rows of toys searching very hard for them. I didn't see them right away and almost gave up! I decided to check the very last row and there they were! I got the two colors I wanted ;) I also saw that they had Nano products too! They had Nano Babies, Dog, and Kitty. I almost got a kitty (they were $10 =p) but I decided not to at the last minute. I'm so happy.

Dangit!!! I went to 2 walmarts today, and can't find them. The whole shelf where they were supposed to be was empty!!! I don't know if they sold out, or if they haven't gotten them in yet. Maybe they'll put them up soon???

Dangit!!! I went to 2 walmarts today, and can't find them. The whole shelf where they were supposed to be was empty!!! I don't know if they sold out, or if they haven't gotten them in yet. Maybe they'll put them up soon???
Maybe your like me!?! My wal mart hasent gotten them,the stupid people all think that i was talking about the old tamagotchi and they were totally clueless,i hope other wal-marts open up their closed eyes to wats the new stuff out,I have to drive all the way to the mall near pacific mall,its like an hour to get there from where i live :rolleyes: I hope I kan get one!

(but right now i have a atamagotchi simulator on my computer lol)

*sigh* It might be ANOTHER week before I can get one. My dad didn't make as much $$ as we'd hoped this week. And we were gonna go get them today too... *cries*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back