Warnin'! Fishin' problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes- you will use the Fishing rod after the first few uses because it is a temporary item.

The other temporary items are:

Lamp

Plant

Shovel

Chest

With these items, you can get poits, items, ect.

//CS

the big fish i thank is a whale! :) and this is what I got a can smale fish madim fish a whale and ponts :lol: :) :puroperatchi: :) i navar got nokt owt.

Yeah, me too! It's just one of those "Oh my gosh" expressions and it raises the happiness level by one. So, eh, not to be a backseat mod, but this is a bunch of spam.

You are right i guess but you do lose your fishing rod.sorry for the spam all

well....when i got a fishing rod...the 1st time......I GOT 5000 POINTS!!!!! but....the second time....i got a giant fis and nothing happend.... :)

my tama got a big fish 2 n it is still alive like a month after!

Warnin'! When your fishin' u might get a big fish,which will knock out your tama. Its eyes will go an x shape an' uor tama wil ave' no more fishin' rod:angry:

which means you will have to bi another 1 which might take a long time

Matchz
I fished and i gave me some points!!! :wacko: B)

OMG!!!!!!!!!! :huh: .It might work on Maskatchis and Hikotchis,cause when i was taking care of my friends V3 Maskatchi and i made it have time out because it was laughing when it sent a mess to my V2 maskatchi and i gave it time out.after i gave it time out it caught a little fish.then i gave it time out again to see if you all were right(cause the little fish made him happy)and it caught a big fish.it lost its rod an didn't fill a heart.Today my hikotchi bought a rod in the shop.it caught 4 tin cans and then a big fish.it didn't fill a single heart it lost :lol: :lol: ;) :mametchi:

ah if you catch a big fish you loose your rod but it dose not knock your tam out

so get the facts right! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :D :angry:

LOL! We are not all talking about the same thing. A big fish is good. The bad thing is a shark. It is as big as a big fish but has the opposite effect! Very confusing.

StarTama :hitodetchi:

ah if you catch a big fish you loose your rod but it dose not knock your tam outso get the facts right! :D :( :hitodetchi: :D :D :( :eek: :)
Did i not mention that.OOOOPS(Lol!).

Warnin'! When your fishin' u might get a big fish,which will knock out your tama. Its eyes will go an x shape an' uor tama wil ave' no more fishin' rod:angry:

which means you will have to bi another 1 which might take a long time

Matchz
Really? My Tama got Cake :p Or maybe that was something else. :( . I dont know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back