WARNING! VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, it was Teniswinner that made this topic, not TearsxArexLikexStorms or tamatalker. xD

Thanks Tenniswinner, I really would cry if my computer got a virus like that. I'm in love with this laptop!

Broken~Wings

They said that because someone deleted *member's* post because it said it wasn't true. So I said it was on the news, and that post was deleted to ;]
Oh! Thanks for straightening that one out.. xD

Broken~Wings

Wow TW, that email was very sneeky! I'm so glad I know about it. ^^;

I would be in SO much trouble if this comp. got a virus- grounding for life!

Broken~Wings - xDD A guide edited the person's post because the person was refferring to another rude post that got deleted.

I don't even know how I got on these random people's mailing lists. o.o'

mametchi100 - Well, it depends. Does your computer seem any different, or is there any lack of information that used to be there?

.:Happy Tama:. - LOL thanks, my dad just told me to warn everybody I know and I thought that I should warn TamaTalk.

mametchi100 - Well, it depends.  Does your computer seem any different, or is there any lack of information that used to be there?
No, It doesn't but thank you SOO much for telling Tamatalk!

I was scared for a moment there

Last edited by a moderator:
TW, what was the title of the e-card which you didn't know was an e-card? I don't want to get fooled ;)
//TamaPATCHI
"Don`t worry, be happy!"

mametchi100 - Okay, then probably nothing happened thankfully.

OMG! Thanks everypne for telling me. I actually just checked my e-mail, and i dont have any of those messages. But i definitely wont open them.

I got the dumbest email yet for this virus:

Subject: [none]

Taking these pictures made me so hot. I bet they will make you hot too.

come see...

-link removed-

Don't fall for this one either.

O crap. I completely forgot about this one. I started getting and sending emails about this virus last year and also posted it on tamatalk. But I didn't think so much about it, but now, I'm a little more worried about it. Not so much because I love my computer (I hate it, I want a new one so bad) but the files I have saved on here are important to me. O.O So you're not 'sposed to open the email or the link?

I only accept ecards from my auntie, from aetv.com or my friends. If my friends real names are attached or anything, i'll trust that. but not if it says "from a friend".

Hmm...maybe i should re-warn all my friends on email in case they have forgotten or just like to open anonymous emails...

I think I will.

~Dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back