Warriors!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Warriors=addiction and love

I'm reading the second book it's great! I lost it though so I'm searching for it!!!!

OMJ ITS EXCITING!!!!

My name is:

Wildheart/Wildstar

I finished The New Prophecy several weeks ago. I got Into The Wild and struggled to find Fire and Ice (the school library's copy was checked out) and this book is more addicting than the second series! The first book wasn't though...

I also have never seen a copy of series three and will have trouble finding those books :furawatchi:

Also, I am working on a custom Warrior name. Right now I have Goodberry, a strong male who is loyal to his clan, and not perfect the warrior code. His leader name is Goodstar.

Another idea is Pawstrike. I just thought of that. He just became a warrior and enjoys clowning around. He hated his apprentice name (Pawpaw) and is glad to be a warrior now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a field trip to B.C. tomorrow. It'll be a good time to catch up on my reading :furawatchi:

I still haven't finished Sunset yet. I'm still in the middle. I hope I can finish it on the bus...

I put my name in a Name Generator. I'm Embertail! :p

I read the second for a book report. I love it! <3

Cecib :)

Nope I havent read Warriors or any from the previous books.
I strongly advise it though. If you're a fan of animal-fantasy-adventure stories, you'll likely enjoy the series. Trust me, I can't even begin with how much I enjoy it :(

Everyone has different tastes though, but I find that many will enjoy The Warriors. I've been reading them so much I dream about them.

Im a HUGE!!! Warrior fan. im trying to get eclipse.

ive read all of them ecsept eclips and long shadows!( not out yet )

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!

OMG i've read all the way up to eclipse im totally waiting for Long Shadows to come out!!! my name is Hawkear from Windclan. :D My favorite is Hollyleaf! Im a girl BTW. name doesnt say much about that. :mimitchi:

OMG i've read all the way up to eclipse im totally waiting for Long Shadows to come out!!! my name is Hawkear from Windclan. :( My favorite is Hollyleaf! Im a girl BTW. name doesnt say much about that. :eek:
Haha. xD

My name is Tornfeather.

Haha. xD
My name is Tornfeather.
Mine's Spottedfur. I prefer my RP name, Shimmerfrost though, but Spottedfur's nice as well :D

I'm on the beginning of Eclipse. I just finished Outcast today. The Jay-noeyes/Berrystumpytail topic made me laugh. HARD.

Edit: I found the novel cover for Long Shadows when I was searching the web. The 5th book of 'Power of Three' that hasn't even been relased yet. The cover features Sol, and it's located *Here*. I can't be sure whether it's the real cover or not, but it might be, so I thought I'd post it.

^ Is that Tawnypelt on the cover?
My mom won't let me get Outcast D:<

She says i should save up on something i really really want :huh:
Sol :p

My dad wants me to wait until the whole series is done, then buy it in the packs. He says they're cheaper, but I'm not sure I can wait that long :p

I finished Eclipse. Now I have to wait for Long Shadows.

I hate waiting because I usually end up reading some of the old books, and then forget what happened when :(

Latest posts

Back