Warriors!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never read it. I think it might be somewhere in my interest as of I'm infatuated with cats but I haven't gotten around to reading it.

OMG!! OMG!! thats my theory, and I am Tangleface! I was just googling my name to see what came up, and I'm like.. "I think I wrote that...." and I clicked it, then it took me here! I'm actually gonna change my theory.. I think only Jay's leaf/ Crow's kit- Lion& Holly are Bramble/squirrel's kit... I think, at least...... WEll, This is AWESOME! thank you!

~Tangleface~

*Please don't advertise- if you'd like to get people to your site, put the link in your signature. Thanks*
Thats my theory, kthnx. I came up with it the day The Sight came out.

And thats not advertising, or her site. It is an official informative link.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've read everything but Outcast. I like to call myself Shadowfire of ShadowClan.

My fave cat of ThunderClan is Brook, all the way. And I think I just despise ThunderClan. I love everyone in the other clans, though.

Speaking to everyone who reads this:

If you could be a warrior or med. cat, what would your name be, without copying from the book?

in order to find your real warrior name, go to the warrior website (https://warriorcats.com/). they have quizzes on what clan you are from and what your name would be. check it out, its really cool. my name is Hawkpelt and i'm from wind clan

have any of you read the books in the power of three?

Have you heard that Erin is starting a new series, called the Seekers?

Weell, munches96, you shouldn't use those, because they often don't describe you that well.

I'm Leopardclaw on Warriors, in ThunderClan or WindClan, but I like to call myself Amberleaf from SunClan or RainClan (the Clans that I made up and that I am writing about....)

Sunamberleafrain (Sun Amberleaf Rain)

yes, AND I LOVE IT!

i own outcast, the newest one.

i cant wait for twilight to come out!

its my 2nd fav book, after harry potter

i love the warrior books! my friends and i made our own clan (mountain clan) and i was called Mooncloud. i have to admit it, i'm obsessed with the warrior books...

Twilight has been out for months. o_o; And months.

I used to read Warriors, but I don't like what it's become. The first series was grand. The second, not so much, and the third holds NO promise for me. But I still do some fanart and stuff, I just no longer read it. =/

ZOMG ;) I love the Warriors!

My local Library and Bookstore doesn't have the 3rd book, Forest of Secrets. I'll scour the whole city if I have to just to find that book.

Must.Read.Third.Book. ;)

In the new prophecy, it is all revolved around the three kits. Manely Jaykit/paw.

Im fine with change. A little change is actually nice. :eek:

Note: a *little*

Well, it's like a family chain.

The first part is firestar, then New Prophecy is his child, then Power of Three is her child. It goes down the line.

OMG new power of 3 next month, then in November is the 5th power of 3 n_n I saw the cover for the 5th one.

Latest posts

Back