Warriors!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's kinda odd, because if you haven't noticed, Erin Hunter never said that any of the cats smiled in the books. o.o;

I read it already. >:]  Has anyone else read Outcast yet?  I want to talk about it, but I don't want to spoil it.
Gyahahha. D: You rub it in.

I need to wait a couple weeks. xD I'm broke.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got Outcast on the day it came out, and I loved it, reading it and finishing it a few days later.

I was really disappointed when no new information about the Leaf/Crow/Jay&Holly and Squirrel/Ash/Bramble/Lion theories!

Warriors has to be my ultimate favourite book series! I'm smack in the middle of Dark River. I had NO idea that there was another book coming out (files on shoes to rush out and get it)

I just finished the second book of second series today! But, unfortunately, I need to go back to the local library for the next books :) ; so i'll probably have to wait a whille.

i love warriors! its my second fav series (after harry potter)!

the prob is, my entire library district does not have any of the warriors books!

i check them out at my school library, but they havent gotten dark river yet - and its been out for ages!

OMG!! OMG!! thats my theory, and I am Tangleface! I was just googling my name to see what came up, and I'm like.. "I think I wrote that...." and I clicked it, then it took me here! I'm actually gonna change my theory.. I think only Jay's leaf/ Crow's kit- Lion& Holly are Bramble/squirrel's kit... I think, at least...... WEll, This is AWESOME! thank you!

~Tangleface~

*Please don't advertise- if you'd like to get people to your site, put the link in your signature. Thanks*

Latest posts

Back