We Are Young >> FORM & OCC <<

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, same. I'm probably going to wait like a day or two though until the group settles and everythig.

We both can make a bad guy doing baddy guy things before they meet up! Like..flex! *flexes* and uhh...pillage houses! *flexes again* and man stuff like that!

One of your old characters would be perfect for this. Lol, I forget his name but he was like Avy's ex in a bunch of RPs and was a complete jerk, and my favorite RP character bad guy of all time. Problem is I don't how he could fit in to the story.

Lol, I think it started with an R. It was like Rune or Runph or something like that xD. Btw, I have like 4 character ideas, so expect those coming soon xD.

It's totally Rune!! Davyn used to be her brother or something. Rune had a gender change on my other RP site xD He is now a Khajiit bandit female on a Skyrim roleplay haha. But he's perfect! and sweet!

perfect for being the bad guy and sweet that you have character ideas! xD my bad.

&gt;=T my profile pic wont change...

My bad guys for the most part can be very derpy, although I pull some off them off good.

Ikr! This could lead to some insane plot twists xD

I want to try and draw a picture of all our characters sleeping at our camp thing but that shall have to wait until tomorrow.

Goodnight all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back