We Are Young >> FORM & OCC <<

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same, I'm online most of the day, and try and sneak on during school whenever I can.

Adding two more characters

Name: Sierra/Leo

Personality: I'm going to be really lazy here and just say you have to find out for both of them, as their personalities are pretty strange and hard to describe.

Looks: Siera has metallic light blue eyes, silver hair, and is tall. She wears shiny looking clothes that appear futuristic./Leo has messy, dark brown hair, green eyes, and wears ripped pans and sleeveless t-shirts.

Powers: Cyrokinesis/Aerokinesis

Weapon/s:Sword/Nothing

History: Sierra was abandoned as a little girl and has grown cold to others, not getting along with most people. She feels as the best way to survive is to destroy other human survivors, and she does just that./ Not much is known about Leo's history.

With the organisation: No/No

Crush: None yet/None yet

Other: Sierra is a bad guy (bad girl in this case) And sorry for bad, forms, kinda was in a rush.

Guys I'm probably converting Leo to bad guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
He was supposed to just be really naive, but it's not really working that well. I do want to keep him as a good guy, but I'll see after the fight what's best.

ALL ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY NOW!

Give me a minute and I'll have Rune's cs up. My iPod isnt copying it.

Except the fact the 'parents' (Considering Dex and Avy are the oldest and most mature) are having a fight, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back