Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holey! Man! Where did you find it?? I look everywhere (and I mean everywhere!) And no sherbet bunny!
you have to get it before easter. or else there will be none left after easter till next year. i still cant find any webkinz ;) the stupid railway strike still wont quit.

really? there's just been a shipment of webkinz to a mastermind store in ontario, i got my my golden retriever there last weekend! :chohimetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
really? there's just been a shipment of webkinz to a mastermind store in ontario, i got my my golden retriever there last weekend! ^_^
Lucky, Lucky and LUCKY!

Today is Webkinz Day!

You get a cake that fills up all the bars to 100, a trophy and a picture!

And on the Super Wheel you can't win food only exclusive items and money!

It's there from 0:00 AM to 11:59 PM, I did it!

I got a delicious drinks refreshment from the super wheel and the cake, picture and trophy! Everyone who hasn't gotten those yet better hurry, it's a once a year chance!

Today is Webkinz Day!
You get a cake that fills up all the bars to 100, a trophy and a picture!

And on the Super Wheel you can't win food only exclusive items and money!

It's there from 0:00 AM to 11:59 PM, I did it!
I got the Candy Couch from the super wheel!

i already made some friends in the kinzchat plus, their rooms are great! i've also met some nice, talkative people there although the didn't allow others to be their friends :( i like the excersise room and the yard (or something like that) the best! :D

i know. the clubhouse is awsome. i have been in all the rooms. i cant stand the craze for webkinz :angry: . at least my parents will order me something from ebay. i got two more from chapters the pig(suzie) and the frog(froggy) i think that makes 28. i still have $70 left from easter break i can spend on geting webkinz from ebay. webkinz will be back in early june. i cant wait till early june. b4n

I love the Clubhouse! It's so much fun!

And today when I played with Mimitchi the Lil Kinz Uincorn at Quizzy's Question Corner,after the "What wakes up Cinderella?" question I got this cute Tamagotchi Question!

Click here to see my question I got!

For those of you who can't see it, here was the question:

What popular Japanese toy also featured a virtural pet?

Tamagotchi

Tickle Me Elmo

Furbie ( webkinz spelled furby incorrectly)

Rubic Cube

The answer was of course "Tamagotchi!"

And the fun fact was: "Tamagotchi can also be traslated as 'lovable egg'!

In the corner,that is my Tamagotchi Mametchi desktop buddy saying hello!

It is now changed to Memetchi!

i think because the popularity of the webkinz and the railway strike. here is 2 videos i found about the craze for webkinz:https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/AmericanFamily/s...=3033380&page=1 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_iF2Fl-HBY . it just shows how popular the webkinz are.
Sorry for double posting.

In the video with Webkinz on the Early show that was posted on youtube, I saw 1998 furbys in the part where they mention furby!

I saw the Webkinz craze on Good Morning America,and before they showed commercials,they showed the white webkinz poodle and said "This is a webkinz. We will talk about webkinz when we come back."

And they don't mention Tickle Me Elmo,Furby or Tamagotchi. But they said "webkinz is going to be the next pokemon!" LOL!

i found out about 5 new webkinz for may.

the spotted frog

the black stallion

the beagle

the siberian husky

and the raccoon

look out for these ones. my sister really wants the siberian husky.i think the strike is over now! :blink: :blink: :blink: :) :) but i am not sure because alot of people say that :blink:

Chat about Webkinz!I have a Webkinz that is a lion named King!
I just purchased a Webkinz yesterday. They are cute, yet the most valuable part about them is the code.

i have enough money to buy more... but i'm not allowed to buy anymore for a while ^_^ i'm hoping to buy the black cat and reindeer at the end of the year :D

and sweetypie, where'd u find those? they sound pretty awesome, but are they ALL coming out this month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back