Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I go onto the webkinz website on all of my 4 computers in my house it seems to not work very well. <_<

Does anyone have any ideas on how to make wekinz work on my computers?

Well, I don't know your computer, but I can just say get a new webkinz and a new account.

I recently just got a raccoon. But I am returning it becuase my sister has one.

Actually, this is a full discussion about Webkinz. If it wasn't allowed, the guides would of closed it by now :3

Did you guys see the new Kinz Style thing? I forget what it's called. It seems so cool!

Actually, this is a full discussion about Webkinz. If it wasn't allowed, the guides would of closed it by now :3
Did you guys see the new Kinz Style thing? I forget what it's called. It seems so cool!
It is called the clothing machine

I have some codes

If you want some please PM me

Thanxs

-Yoman

Cool. They don't have any viruses do they?

I think Ganz is going a bit overboard with all the new webkinz...

i have like 40 webkinz, my username is unicorn223434(i know stupid,but i chose it when i was 5 XD)

I haven't been on Webkinz in so long, but I do still like the stuffed toys. They're cute. :3

Just yesterday, I took my Webkinz Hippo and used him as a model for one of my drawings. That picture turned about pretty well.

Anyway, is there anything new and exciting going on in Webkinz World?

I am going to go on tonight. I have the erge to play Pizza Palace. ;)

I would really like deluxe.

How is it?

I went on Webkinz todya. I almost finished The reen level on Polar Plunge!

I added you! My username is ponddude , if anybody wants to add me.

Okay. This is a chat for people who like webkinz, not hate it.

I want a new webkinz for Christmas. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back