Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*DOUBLE POST*

I got the reindeer! I named him Rudolph. Now I have 24 webkinz. I might get a new one today.

sorry guys that i havent been on here in like forever! im on youtube and webkinz all the time! here is my youtube channel if you want to see my awesome videos! by the way, if you ever wanted to add me as a friend in webkinz, its cutekitten123 for the username!

Whoa, 57 Webkinz?! ;) I only have 1; a Lil Kinz Basset Hound named Cocoa. My username is TamaLove10, add me please!

At Walgreens, they have that 2 for $10 deal for Lil Kinz. Apparently I'm goin for the Lil Kinz gold cuz now I have:

Cocoa the Basset Hound Lil Kinz

Socks the Grey Cat Lil Kinz

Princess the Yorkie Lil Kinz

Tee-hee, I'm so weird!!

I have a webkinz American Golden named Mindy. Plz go to my American Golden Talk!! And add me!

I got no new webkinz.

Last week, when i went on, All my pets were starving. So It was a little bit of a small fortune. Think of it, feeding 26 wenkinz!?!?

hey everyone, you know the webkinz arctic fox? i have 2 named Krystal and Zoey. does anyone know why ganz made it limited to hallmark for 60 days? its so adorable and i am so dissapointed at Ganz, they want more money :D does anyone have the arctic fox yet? i have a feeling its going to be a pet for christmas since its a winter pet!!!

also, im glad they r making a brown fox!!!!!! its so cute!!!!

Really? a brown fox? cool!

I REALLY need a new webkinz. the last two I got was last December.

oooh, me has 24 webkinz :wub: only me doesn't go on much anymore because me likes tamas better :lol:

Woah! Your`e so close to me! I have 26! still...

EDIT: 2,900! post!

Last edited by a moderator:
i got 2 new webkinz! tawny pup and brown fox!! i really want the silversoft cat, signature calico cat, and mocha pup! mocha pup is pronounced (MO-CA) not (MO-CH-A)! also, i want a kinzclip so bad cause where i live, no stores sell kinzclips :huh:

AND OMG 2500 SUBSCRIBERS ON MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT! YAY!

I got my 27th webkinz earlier this week. I got the Fox, I named her Floxxy.

Edit:Its me, sleepinggirl!

I just went on Webkinz yesterday. It brought back memories of when I only had one webkinz.... and her fur wasn't all rough and mop like. Poor Daisy suffers from one too many hugs on her pink poodle fur. xD

i just called one of the stores where i live and they said they were getting august webkinz this week :D i want the signature calico cat sooooo badly! sadly, i cant put the signature calico cat on hold cause the people at the store said the signature pets are too "popular" and sell out fast :( so i hope im lucky enough to get 1!

I was going to get the signature racoon until I found out the pricing. 30 dollars!! At least that is where I live.

Since my birthday was on August 1st, I got the racoon from my mom. Then I told her My sister had it she said we can return it and I can get another one. I have not got the webkinz yet. I still have to return the other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back