Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know how to add friends on Webkinz because my screen is to small to fit the whole page in so add me if you want..

Username: Tamawho

I got 3 webkinz Pandy (Panda) Evil Monk (Monkey) Smokey (Charcoalcat)

I got the cat off my cuz she had it for ages but never registered it so she gave it to me.

Tamawho

P.s. Sorry if this is topic bumping ^^

Cool! I have a Charcoal cat!! And I got the tigre snake, the velvety elepant, and the cheeky monkey! I got the cheeky monkey today. and I also got a cherry top of webkinz clothing.

now who many do you have? lol

I got the cheeky monkey too! and the velvety elephant!

I got the Collie today and her name is Nessie. She is soooooooo cute. =] My friend got the crocodile and named her Bindi. Her 7 year old brother got the turtle and named it SuperSquirt!!!

LOL! Cool! My mom says no more webkinz, there filling up my bed!
Well, at least you have a lot! :p I only have one! =) What are you going to do when your account expires if your mom won't let you get more though? Or are some of your Webbies codes unused?

Username: KishuInu

I hope to get a new Webkinz in a few days. I have a lil' kinz black bear named Hermione so far. I want a big one soon. :lol:

Hahah. I'm designing my garden, so I spend hours at a time at Quizzy's. xP

Nice!

My mom used her Limited Too Bucks yesterday and bought me a Dolphin (Franny) and she let me get a White Terrier (Miss McLovin) because it was only $5.90. And next week, she said we can use our other Limited Too Bucks and I'll buy the bat! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back