Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! Did you mix up Chihuahua with Chinchilla?
Yup. <_< And I saw that there were going to be new shows on Webkinz World TVsin your pet's room! I have one!

Did anyone play the new game Farming Frenzy? I did! :( ;)

Yup. :kuribotchi: And I saw that there were going to be new shows on Webkinz World TVsin your pet's room! I have one!Did anyone play the new game Farming Frenzy? I did! :lol: :kuribotchi:
yeh, i bought the game and put it in my beach room :p weird i know

and u still have chinchilla in ur signature instead of chihuahua :D

yeh, i bought the game and put it in my beach room :) weird i know
and u still have chinchilla in ur signature instead of chihuahua :)
Sorry. 2 more days untill I adopt my new Webkinz!

It would be cute if I had a Lil'Kinz Alley Cat with my Alley Cat, wouldn't it?

AWW , I also think that a panda and a lil' kinz panda would be cute.

any other news, i hear there are also other new webkinz coming out on top of spotted frog and the beagle... such as the Husky Dog, it's so cute!

CHLOE'S BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!!
I am hosting a birthday party in my house in the pink zone at 4:30!

I;m {it's a secret} over there!

Come with pressies if you can get them! Just show up or send a note!

More info is here!:

https://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/big-b-day-t11975.html
I will be your friend, my friend plays with my alley cat sometimes, but my account is bubblewubble

-

I am very excited about the new Lil'Kinz.

Last edited by a moderator:
yesterday I went to look for webkinz. they had webkinz! i got the red eyed tree frog(i named it sparkles because under it is sparkley). i also went to halmark and they had the koala. i was going to get it but my mom already ordered it from the usa so i wont get it for 2 weeks. i bought my first shining star. i wanted to see what the site was like. the shining stars site is just like webkinz except more boring. webkinz is more funner. for shining stars i bought the orange tabby and called it marmallade. you can tell its a shining star by its paw. its paw has a shooting star in it. iam going to buy more webkinz today. my sister bought the lil kinz chihuahua yesterday and clled it sunflower. she also bought a shining star . the beagle. she hasnt registered the shining stars beagle yet so i dont know the name.

my webkinz spotted frog and gorilla came in today.i named them jumper(spotteed frog) and debbie(gorilla). i also have i a new red eyed tree frog.named it sparkles. i have 36 now. i have 6 super beds.

I have a new webkinz! It is a spotted frog named Deabatchi! My Lil' Kinz Golden Retriver Dog has a new name! It is now named Chuck E Cheese!

I have a new webkinz! It is a spotted frog named Deabatchi! My Lil' Kinz Golden Retriver Dog has a new name! It is now named Chuck E Cheese!
OMG! I really want the spotted frog! Your sooo lucky! When did you get it? I also wanted the beagle.....But still! L-U-C-K-Y!

any other news, i hear there are also other new webkinz coming out on top of spotted frog and the beagle... such as the Husky Dog, it's so cute!
There is also going to be a Raccoon. And valentines day 2008 there is going to be a love frog! I also heard that there MIGHT be a penguin and a wolf. I also heard about a few others but I can't remember them.

Oh and one more thing, a few over the weekend I got 3 more webkinz! Now I have 25! I got the Lil'Kinz white poodle, the Lil'Kinz tree frog, and the Lil'Kinz Panda. :angry:

There is also going to be a Raccoon. And valentines day 2008 there is going to be a love frog! I also heard that there MIGHT be a penguin and a wolf. I also heard about a few others but I can't remember them.
i know there is a raccoon and a love frog. there is also a black stallion. i have the spotted frog named jumper. how do you know that the penguin and wolf might be coming out? i bought the lil kinz chihuahua today. my first lil kinz! i named it sunshine.

I will be your friend, my friend plays with my alley cat sometimes, but my account is bubblewubble-

I am very excited about the new Lil'Kinz.
Thank you. Sadly everyone forgot bout the party.

But someone did come. I owe them a toy.

BTW I got a Chihuahua! His name is Carlos!

mamatchi, you'd probably be in heaven in my mall. In Hallmark, all they had was pink ponies. They also had pink ponies in the toy store.

I am also going to start making Webkinz IDs.

I AM NOW OFFERING WEBKINZ IDS. THEY'LL BE AVALIBLE ON A WEBSITE THAT IS COMING SOON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back