Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so did I!!!!!!!I am gonna be gone for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I am going to my grandparents.

They closed Webkinz.com! I can't adopt my Lil' Linz Panda named Allergra! But I got a letter in the mail from Miss Birdy The Webkinz Killer!Dear FurbyBaby123,

Your Gold and White cat has an innappropiate name. It is "I Love My Lips"! I will kill your Webkinz if you don't think of a good name for your next Webkinz that you adopt!

If you do, then good. I won't. But sometimes I may send letters about killing your Webkinz! I will see you In Webkinz World!

Love,

Miss Birdy The Webkinz Killer

Miss Birdy The Webkinz Killer is real!

I saw something about her on Youtube!
Uhhhhh......

ooh!! i bought every kind of seed for the vegetables more than once, i even bought a few coolers, a picnic table and bench for my outdoor garden. i can't wait until i can harvest them, i'd have a ton of vegetables! i think i might need more than five coolers to hold all the vegetables :huh: this idea is great!

but has anyone noticed that webkinz are hard to find now? when i bought my first webkinz on march 4... they had a a few shelves full of them. now i only see a few designs and barely any of them...

i saw a picture of a brown webkinz dog on ebay. it looks like the black lab but only brown. i think its a pre-order. what it the webkinz brown dog?
it's the chocolate lab and it's already supposed to be out... if u go on webkinz today, it's on the front page of the newspaper :huh:

i got the lil kinz terrier today! i named it whitey. my 42nd one!
Wow!

sweetypie133, if you have 45 webkinz, Miss Birdy or Dr. Quack will kill them.

And I heard this funny glitch! If you buy the whole Hockey theme, the Neopets will kill you.

I might get the Chocolate Lab!

sweetypie133, What about Funnyface? That's a cute name!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! sweetypie133, if you have 45 webkinz, Miss Birdy or Dr. Quack will kill them.

And I heard this funny glitch! If you buy the whole Hockey theme, the Neopets will kill you.

I might get the Chocolate Lab!
how do u know that? dr.quack was NEVER mean to my pets. mrs.birdy NEVER hurt my pets ever. dont listen to the people that say there is a webkinz killer. it is just a rumor. i have the whole hockey theme and neopets NEVER killed me. its just a rumor. do u have a video of the killer?

how do u know that? dr.quack was NEVER mean to my pets. mrs.birdy NEVER hurt my pets ever. dont listen to the people that say there is a webkinz killer. it is just a rumor. i have the whole hockey theme and neopets NEVER killed me. its just a rumor. do u have a video of the killer?
Your right. It's just a silly old rumor started by some silly kid. Miss Birdy and Doctor Quack are actuelly two of the nicest characters on Webkinz. And if you still believe in that rumor, you must be very gulibal.

i'm getting a webkinz today but i'm not going to make a big deal i'm just going to pick out a cute one buy it and leave. My friends have webkinz and they actually think that rumor about ms.birdy is true but I keep telling them its a silly old rumor but I guess they do not read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back