Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MAN!!! Ugghhh! Im waiting 4 my mom to by me one. she said shes thinking about it. any body wanna be my buddy? tell me ur username and when i get one ill add u

I'm going to get a raccoon soon from my uncle, he says if he finds one he'll buy it for me and he's thinking about gettting one himself and giving me the tag, cuz' he doesn't have time to be playing around on webkinz. And no, I won't give away the tag. *slaps any greedy people who want to rip someone off*

I'm going to get a raccoon soon from my uncle, he says if he finds one he'll buy it for me and he's thinking about gettting one himself and giving me the tag, cuz' he doesn't have time to be playing around on webkinz. And no, I won't give away the tag. *slaps any greedy people who want to rip someone off*
A raccoon! awww how cute!

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't yet... I don't know. I'm still waiting to get the raccoon. I got my Black Lab adopted today. And I got this exlucsive item that's not on the exclusives item list in the W shop. You are going to have to come to my hosue to see.

i got the racoon. the only name i can think of is rascal (sorry if anybody named it rascal). i also got the bull dog and the elephant. i named them cupcake(bull dog) and ellie(elephant). now i have 50!

Ive got 12 webkinz my name is maltrev and add me too your freinds list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back