Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ i just got a unicorn today and named her Serenity, PM me so I can add u in Webkinz World!

I just got a bunny!He is so cute?!?!?!I named him Nibbles.HE IS ADDORABLE!!!

P.S. PM me if you live in Texas.

I have 14 so far! Here they are...

In The Order That I Got Them:

Golden Retriever named Marina

Cocker Spaniel named Charlie

Lion named Nathan

Panda named Bamboo

Tiger named Lasher

Leopard named Han Solo

Black Lab named Luke

Lil' Kinz Gorilla named Kong

Black Bear named Fudge

Googles named Quacker

St.Bernard named Sebastien

Love Puppy named Cupid

Cheeky Monkey named Chocolate

and a Gorilla named King!

And sometime this month my mom is getting me the Koala! I'm so excited! ;)

[/b]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 14 so far! Here they are...
In The Order That I Got Them:

Golden Retriever named Marina

Cocker Spaniel named Charlie

Lion named Nathan

Panda named Bamboo

Tiger named Lasher

Leopard named Han Solo

Black Lab named Luke

Lil' Kinz Gorilla named Kong

Black Bear named Fudge

Googles named Quacker

St.Bernard named Sebastien

Love Puppy named Cupid

Cheeky Monkey named Chocolate

and a Gorilla named King!

And sometime this month my mom is getting me the Koala! I'm so excited! :)

[/b]
o.0 that's a big collection u've got there! i only have a unicorn and might be getting a golden retriever or pegasus :D how do u take care of all of em? :)

webkinz is an online site. u can see where to buy 1 at the store locator. here is the link to webkinz:www.webkinz.com . they come with a code on thier arm to make them come alive on webkinz world. webkinz world is fun. i have 20. my user is cutekitten123.

ya, i agree with sweetypie133 ... im sure u don't have so much :p

oh, and sweetypie133, can i add u on webkinz? my user is mimitchi. i only have to so far, a unicorn and a pegasus :D

I LOVE WEBKINZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW THIS IS OVER THE TOP BUT I HAVE 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 webkinz cause we are really rich and we go to every store and buy al that they have in stock.I can't remember all of their names but 2.They are Lemon and Oinker.
I SOO DO NOT BELIVE YOU. I CANT BELIVE YOU EXSPET ANYONE TO BELIVE THAT!! STOP BRAGGING ABOUT STUFF YOU DONT EVEN HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not kidding.I promise!!!!

..................................................................................................

Always wear crosses.They keep you safe.

i agree with shadowprincess238, i mean, who would believe u have so much? if u owned so many, Ganz probably doesnt have any left to sell :| and im sure u dont travel around the city, country or even world to get so many webkinz. i mean come on, each store holds about 20 or even 30 ... how many stores do u have to go to buy all ur webkinz :huh:

I go to 2 stores everyday and I have had them since they were invented.Why do you not beleive me?I could be telling the truth.Another one of the reasons for me to have so many is that my friends give me some and I get some for free sometimes.

I go to 2 stores everyday and I have had them since they were invented.Why do you not beleive me?I could be telling the truth.Another one of the reasons for me to have so many is that my friends give me some and I get some for free sometimes.
well :mametchi: it's possible, but we don't believe u because it's highly unlikely ... i mean, how do u take care of all of them? besides, there's no use to have so many :mametchi: also, if u went to two stores everyday, u'd eventually run out of stores so u must go back to the first store u went to. but webkinz usually take one or two whole weeks to arrive at a store, which means u have to wait a while before getting any new ones. but i could believe u if u could list the names of all ur webkinz and even invite me over to ur webkinz house, then i could see all ur characters when traveling within ur home.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's your username then?
my user is mimitchi, what's ur username? and i dont want to argue with u :angry: i just cant believe u have so many until i see it myself :furawatchi: besides, it wont hurt to show a guest around ur mansion (if u really do have so many webkinz) :furawatchi:

Can I still get the Cheeky Monkey by saturday? I WANT ONE SO BAD!!! Or are they retired? IM DESPERATE FOR THE ANSWER!!!

Ps you can reply when Im offline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back