Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 10 webkinz...

BlackBerry the Black Lab, Midnight the Black Cat, Paris the Persian Cat, Gilbert the Lil' Kinz Googles, Nikki the Lil' Kinz Pig, Bonnie the Beagle, Trevor the Googles, Dominose the Lil' Kinz Cow, Ompa the Lil' Kinz Golden Retrever, (Adopted in January, so he was the pet of the month.) And Liness the Lil' Kinz Lion.

I have 2 webkinz. They are a beagle and a reindeer. My beagle's name is Kelsi and my reindeer's name is Amy. Myusername's Hannagirl1996 (cause I love hannah montana :huh: ). Add me! My friend has 68 webkinz. 68, I TELL YOU, 68!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thet just got the new pets in! I want the black and white cheeky dog. And be sure to go on webkinz on valentines day! you will get your valentines gift!

Thet just got the new pets in! I want the black and white cheeky dog. And be sure to go on webkinz on valentines day! you will get your valentines gift!
I want a black and white cheeky dog too. i went on chapters.ca where my parents order me webkinz alot and chapters.ca have the 5 new ones! but when my parents wake up, i will tell them and they will order me the new ones, but only 2 because i have a gift card that has $36.30 left on it and the webkinz cost $15. last week, i found a book called"the complete idiot's guide to webkinz". Its just a book that talks about webkinz alot.

And yes, i will go on webkinz world on valentines day and get my gift.

I want a black and white cheeky dog too. i went on chapters.ca where my parents order me webkinz alot and chapters.ca have the 5 new ones! but when my parents wake up, i will tell them and they will order me the new ones, but only 2 because i have a gift card that has $36.30 left on it and the webkinz cost $15. last week, i found a book called"the complete idiot's guide to webkinz". Its just a book that talks about webkinz alot.
And yes, i will go on webkinz world on valentines day and get my gift.
Yeah I saw that book ,too.

To me, it looks like a cookbook. :huh:

mametchi :huh:

I just won 500 kinzcash on the Wheel Of Wow!

EDIT: And now I just found a red ruby heart in gem hunt. Since I already have it, I sold it to Arte for 428 kinzcash!

great job GotchiGirl96! I always get 20 kinz cash on the wheel of wow. Poor me. On the gem hunt I founf the webkinz diamond twice, but I always sell it for such a good price!!

lol. CUPCAKES HERE I COME! I was just about to go on webkinz, and it said "We'll be back soon. That just bugz me. does it bug you?

Hi everyone!

I have 2 Webkinz, a Love Frog and a Panda (Which I got on the 7th of Feb).

Who can't wait 'till Valentines Day, when it's the day that we can spin the Super Wheel or whatever it's called.

you mean the wheel of the month? I think. I want the love frog, love puppy, or the LOVE CAT that is coming soon! tell all your friends. lol. speaking of friends, my friend is bring her love puppy to school for valentines day! Her name is Love, but too bad she expired. And she gave the items Love had to her other account.

you mean the wheel of the month? I think. I want the love frog, love puppy, or the LOVE CAT that is coming soon! tell all your friends. lol. speaking of friends, my friend is bring her love puppy to school for valentines day! Her name is Love, but too bad she expired. And she gave the items Love had to her other account.
There is a super wheel! :D

You can't get ANYTHING bad with that! Prizes like exclusives, rare super wheel Tee, really expensive items, and more! Even online trading cards! And don't forget valentines!

mametchi ;)

today for my valentines gift that my parents got me, i got the black and white cheeky dog!!!!!!!! and i named it patch. go on webkinz world and get your free gift and spin the super wheel!
You can also go on to get your valentine's prizes!

And as for the super wheel...

I got another ribbon tree, and I might give it away.

mametchi :puroperatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back