Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i bought the little kinz yorkie today and named jewel. now i have the mom and baby yorkie! my sis bought the little tiger and little bear today. i bought more trading cards today. me and my sis reached our goal for owning 100 webkinz! yay! i just won a free pet with my trading cards pack. yay me! :) . but its a frog and i have the frog.

i bought the little kinz yorkie today and named jewel. now i have the mom and baby yorkie! my sis bought the little tiger and little bear today. i bought more trading cards today. me and my sis reached our goal for owning 100 webkinz! yay! i just won a free pet with my trading cards pack. yay me! :D . but its a frog and i have the frog.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW what is a webkinz charm????????????

Where did u get that information anyway?    Oh and thanks.
Webkinz Forum. www.webkinzinsider.com

They have everything on Webkinz.

I'm sorry, am I advertising? I don't mean to.

EDIT: Source of new things: https://www.webkinzinsider.com/news-17.html

DOUBLE EDIT: I'm back.

Black Lab Charm:

https://cgi.ebay.com/WEBKINZ-COLLECTIBLE-BL...1QQcmdZViewItem

White Terrier Charm:

https://cgi.ebay.com/WEBKINZ-COLLECTIBLE-WH...1QQcmdZViewItem

I just remembered! They're not bracelets! Their things that you put on the collars for the plushes that are comiung soon and, you can make some charm stuff! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have helped one of my friends by telling her what a webkinz is! She got one yesterday and had NO idea what they were!!! Where do you buy the trading cards????

I have helped one of my friends by telling her what a webkinz is! She got one yesterday and had NO idea what they were!!! Where do you buy the trading cards????
Well, go to the code shop, click on the prizes thing, click in the trading cards thing of how to win it, then click on the store locater. Need screenshots to help?

I just read the charm description. CODE ENTERS YOU IN WEBKINZ FOREST!!!!

I think I know what's happening August 2:

Webkinz World gets new layout with better graphics and most likely full screen

Forest opens and they key is your charm (like that story in the paper!)

And, most likely, KINZCHAT PLUS MIGHT REOPEN IT'S DOOR!

And only 4 days away!

(Hey guys good news the computer is working normal(Kind of) again.)

Ok so now I can get back on Webkinz.... It's going to feel weird though getting back on...... I don't have a webkinz charm. Never seen it anywhere yet.

cause there is the new barbie mp3 by mattel. its already a craze and it just got released. by the way i got a lil kinz unicorn today. i named it crystal.
I have a Lil' Kinz Unicorn too! Her name is Mimitchi!

At the Hallmark in East Islip,a theif took all of thier Webkinz! :(

I have another account called mimitchi333. My first pet on that account was Cuddles the Black Stallion! I got her at the Hallmark next to Target. :)

I can't wait untill Christmas! I am going to get the Webkinz Hippo for Christmas That is one of my items on my Christmas list!

I don't have a Webkinz Charm. I live on Long Island,so maybe they will get here fast!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back