Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been so busy getting ready for halloween tomorrow that i forgot to play on webkinz today! my bff is taking me halloween with her and we will probably take our webkinz black cats with us tomorrow. i am being a drama queen and my bff is being a princess. what are any of you being for halloween tomorrow?

here is an updated list of my webkinz:

gold and white cat(retired;mine has no magic W)!

rabbit

unicorn(retired)

monkey(got as a birthday present)

polar bear(got as a christmas present)

chihuahua

alley cat

persain cat

brown horse(retired)

love puppy(seasonal;got as a valentines day present)

sherbet bunny(seasonal)

grey and white cat(retired)

black lab

pegasus(retired)

basset hound(retired)

golden retriever

pink pony

black and white cat

white terrier

cheeky monkey

pink poodle

cow

panda

pug

leopard(got as an easter present)

frog

pig

blue hippo

yorkie

cocker spaniel

bull frog

st.bernard(retired)

tiger

spotted frog

gorilla

koala

tree frog

lil kinz chihuahua

black bear

lil kinz poodle

googles

lil kinz white terrier

husky

lion

lil kinz grey and white cat

chocolate lab

lil kinz black bear

raccoon

lil kinz tiger

poodle

dalmation

bull dog

elephant

lil kinz yorkie

lil kinz unicorn

lil kinz tree frog

lil kinz alley cat

black stallion(or black fresain)

clydesdale

beagle

lil kinz golden retriever

lil kinz pug

lil kinz black and white cat

lil kinz brown horse

black cat(seasonal)

lil kinz hippo

lil kinz googles

lil kinz gold and white cat

lil kinz cow

german shepherd

reindeer(seasonal)

lil kinz basset hound

that makes 73 webkinz! i have like 90 something trading cards. i have all the charms including a braclet and necklace. i also have strawberry lip balm and lip gloss i wear on myself. i have 1 bookmark. 2 webkinz magazines. i have 3 webkinz clothes: the witch costume, the pumpkin costume and the angel outfit.

Woah.. And I thought my Six were amazing.

Golden Retreiver - Dakota (Cody)

Chocolate Lab - Leah

Black Lab - Molly

Lil' Kinz Terrier - Charly (Charlotte)

Lion - Rudy

Tiger - Minus

My collection:

Lilkinz Chihuahua

Rabbit

G+W Cat

Beagle

Lilkinz Panda

Lion

Golden Retriver

Cyldedales Horse

Cocker Spaniel

Black Lab

Husky

Leopard

Raccoon

CHARMS

Poncho charm

Charm Bracelet

5 Training Cards

1 Mouse Pad

SIS'S COLLECTION:

Lilkinz Tree Frog

Pegasus

Me and My sis share a account, so 15 all together.

yesterday i got more webkinz clothes. i got the pink striped apollo shirt i put on my yorkie. i also got a book mark. i now have 2 but one of them is lost and is somewhere in my house. and i got plushie pls magazine #3. i want issue #1

in my plushie pals magazine there is a contest for a chance to win a $400 webkinz cheeky cat! all you have to do is be a member of beckettplushiepals. the member with the most intresting comments will win the cheeky cat. and the contest ends jan.31,2008 so you will have lots of time.

well i do have issue #2 and it has a contest for a cheeky dog. i entered the cheeky dog contest. I WANT THE CHEEKY CAT AND CHEEKY DOG BAD!!!

yesterday i got more webkinz clothes. i got the pink striped apollo shirt i put on my yorkie. i also got a book mark. i now have 2 but one of them is lost and is somewhere in my house. and i got plushie pls magazine #3. i want issue #1
in my plushie pals magazine there is a contest for a chance to win a $400 webkinz cheeky cat! all you have to do is be a member of beckettplushiepals. the member with the most intresting comments will win the cheeky cat. and the contest ends jan.31,2008 so you will have lots of time.

well i do have issue #2 and it has a contest for a cheeky dog. i entered the cheeky dog contest. I WANT THE CHEEKY CAT AND CHEEKY DOG BAD!!!
I got the webkinz clothes! I brought the Webkinz vest (the webkinz dress).

But my code was ruined! :(

sweetypie133,the Cheeky Cat and Cheeky Dog are returing in December or early 2008.

I got the plushie pals magazine too!

I want the two new webkinz horses!

Last edited by a moderator:
(feels dizzy and topples over)

Wow, that's a lot of webkinz...

yesterday, i got the yellow lab webkinz and named it sandy. i was going to buy the brown arabian but when i payed for it i had to get my code at the floral depatment. she found my yellow lab code easely. but they didnt have any brown arabian codes:(. so i got my money back and maybe tomorrow i will try to go to another store. i have 74 webkinz now!!

my birthday is in only a month. i am actualy 12 years old. on december 23, i wont be on webkinz cause i will be so busy having my 13th birthday. if you want to add me, here is my user: cutekitten123. please send me a gift on december 23. MY BIRTHDAY IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO CLOSE TO CHRISTMAS xDxDxD :ph34r: :( ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back