Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're telling me!And what's even more crazy is that today I woke up and I looked at my webkinz who was right next to me on the bed, and she was on her back. I saw that some of her fur had come off exposing her "skin", but when I looked at it, and touched it, it wasn't hair that was missing. She had a hole in her! My poor little Daisy! I haven't even had her two months yet and she's already falling apart! *sniff* I'm going to go make a topic about webkinz injuries. We had one a while ago, but it died.
Yeah, my stuffed bunny, Mary (I've had her for 7 years. No, she's NOT a webkinz) she had a hole in her too!

PLus, if you haven't told anyone, then check "get items from storage."

fun fun fun,

mametchi ;)

Congrats sweetypie!And nobody knows my password, so I can't imagine how my stuff disappeared.
maybe its a glitch. once i went onto my account and my stuff was gone. but when i logged out and logged back on, my stuff was back. maybe that's what happened. or maybe you need to click on get items from storage.

really? thats weird. Because that happend today with me, I bought that menorah from the W shop, and when I went on again today, it was gone. and now Fluffy is the pet of the month! nezt months pet is the lil kinz Golden Retrvier... only to bad for me, because I have a webkinz Golden Retrevier!!

Glitch? Odd.

I haven't been on my Webkinz account wince april; when I got my webkinz. I'm getting another one as soon as my father gives me my $15 allowance.

I only have a Lil' Kinz gray and white cat named Cinderpelt; she hasn't fallen apart after being tugged on, gone through the washer, covered in mud and water, and alot of other things. o.o

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!! the gorilla is retired! AND FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, LIL KINZ RETIRE AND THEY ARE: THE LIL GORILLA AND LIL UNICORN. I DONT HAVE THE LIL KINZ GORILLA BUT I HAVE THE WEBKINZ GORILLA. I MIGHT GET THE LIL KINZ GORILLA FOR CHRISTMAS.

i am probably the only one in this chat that has the most webkinz. i have 79. here are some facts that i have 79 webkinz:

i have been collecting for almost 2 years

my sister introduced webkinz to me

i buy webkinz every weekend

my parents buy me webkinz

i do chores alot for extra $$$$$!

my sis has 67! my BFF has 50. my other friend has 2. my other friend has 32.

-------

180 well that makes 180 altogether. my mom bought me i love webkinz issue#3. at chapters, they have the pinto and the turtle which are not released yet!!! go to www.chapters.ca and order em.

GRADE 7 ROCKS!!!! Who will still celebrate my 13th birthday comming up in december 23rd? please send me a gift on that day. cutekitten123 is ma user. me and my family set up out christmas tree last night.

who wants to see my new updated avatar? ----> its a cute lil kitty =^-^=

Ooh, my friend's brother has the lil' kinz golden retriever. I wonder when pink poodle is going to be pet of the month.
i dont think the pink poodle will be the pet of the month but you can go to google and lookup when ganz anounces the pet of the month. this is all i know for the future pet of the months:

lil kinz golden retriever: January

yorkie: February

bull frog: march

i will remind y'all when i know more pet of the months. :)

I don't. I still want some proof of 79 webkinz. Sweety Pie, could you get all your webkinz into one, two, or three rooms, empty and just couchs all over. Thank take a screenshot,(use the print screen button) then put it on a URL to a site, and then paste the link of the screenshot here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't. I still want some proof of 79 webkinz. Sweety Pie, could you get all your webkinz into one, two, or three rooms, empty and just couchs all over. Thank take a screenshot,(use the print screen button) then put it on a URL to a site, and then paste the link of the screenshot here.
i have like more than 100 rooms in ma house. i dont know how to upload pictures from my camera.

i have like more than 100 rooms in ma house. i dont know how to upload pictures from my camera.
you could do a screan shot its Prt Scrn Sys Rq press that button and put it into paint save to desktop and wala!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back