Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.

so sweetypie, how many webkinz do you have just by yourself? and, where do you get most of these rare webkinz?

If you do Quizzys Calendar trivia, ( I have done it for two years ) there is a love kitty!

The new hompage is so cute! a few minutes ago I just logged off of webkinz, I made a little comic.

It goes a little little like this:

1: paint the egg.

2:Juggle it to make sure it does not break

3:hide the eggs ( like the rabbitt is hiding a few eggs behinde a bush )

webkinz Duck: I see...

4:Rabbit: ( holding a basket and throwing up two eggs ): I GOT TWO, I GOT TWO!!! XD

i am back from my trip. I SAW A WEBKINZ WITH 2 MAGIC W'S! OMG! but it was the reindeer, unluckly. so i didnt get. but i should have bought it and sell it on ebay for some money.

this is what i got on my trip:

lil kinz black lab(shadow)

wacky zingoz

for my first try, i got a ty beanie baby 2.0 and its pico the chihuahua. anyone heard of those things? well , my ty beanie babies 2.0 user is: catlover103.

i also got an original kitty plushie with cute eyes.

anyone have kookeys? i want one but they dont sell them where i live -_-

anyone got a nexopia. i do but i forgot my username :D .

cool sweetypie!

Last weekend I got a webkinz doctor mokey figureine, and on Friday I got the Brown Dog! yay!

This topic is about webkinz.

Anyway, there is a lot of new stuff in webkinz world, like the beauty pagent in the new webkinz stadium, new class at the kinzville Academy: Plumpy needs a new hair style! and they got new webkinz: American coker spaniel, lil kinz mouse, ( I almost fainted this morning when i saw it. ) leapord lizord (sp?), and the chicken!

I have 13 webkinz

i have

the

pug

white terrier

golden retriever

dalmation

koala

b&w cat

bunny

cow

gold and white cat

charcole cat

Google

black and white cheeky dog

Pink Poodle.

Lol i have alot!

max757

Max, if you see how much sweetypie has, you can never say I have alot....... o_O

Anyway, it's been awhile since I posted here.

I hope they'd actually make something boyish for webkinz stadium...... If they just have more girly competitions, I am gonna run down a street screaming.

okk... then?

lol.

it it true. Lots of the webkinz stuff is really girly: such as body spritz?!?!? who would want their children dreded in make up when their older?

i cant get into the webkinz beauty pagent :marumimitchi: :mimitchi: :blink: . can someone help me? well, i entered the stadium and i clicked the enter pet button. then it said it had 1,326 contestors but the max is 1,000. i also entered my pet, but it sayed it was full. it got full in like 5 seconds. could someone help me?

same here! I just entered my pet for the comp. at 5:00 pm, and it said it was full! I hope I will get into a comp. before I even well...... DIE?!?!

same here! I just entered my pet for the comp. at 5:00 pm, and it said it was full! I hope I will get into a comp. before I even well...... DIE?!?!
i know! that happened to me too. my mom was playing on my webkinz account and she went at the 3:00 beauty pageant(our time zone is 2 hours behind) and she got in! she is sooooooooo lucky! my sister got in yesterday and i wanted to see what it was like, but she was so mean that she didnt want me to see. it sux that i cant get into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back