WEBKINZ

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you have a Webkinz?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• No and i don't want one

• No but i want one

• Yes and I want more

• Yes, more than one

• what's a webkinz?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are ugly dumb, cheap stuffed animals with to much fuzz on them. What they look like.
Please don`t say the words "dumb" or "cheap". :angry:

That will offend people who have,want,and like webkinz.

Just think to yourseft:

"What if someone called me dumb?"

This gose for everybody!

:( the very angry tama_rockstar ;)

Well Sorry! :angry: Listen. I don't want to start a flame war. I'm just having a really bad day!!!!! :( ;)

>< Tama Rockstar!!!!! >< !OPINION! Its ok if people say they love them or not. Somtimes you have to make it come out differently to sound nicer.. But Nyatchi is having a bad day and when even i have bad days you tend to be a little on the rude talking side by accident. I say thats fine! Especially when they appoligize.

-Thank you-

\-/Twister\-/

P.S. Lets just be friends! (I think Webkinz are kinda cute) And have fun without Flame warz

P.S.S. That was my opinion of the whole thing! Everybody have diff opinions! I say thats fine!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Sorry! :huh: Listen. I don't want to start a flame war. I'm just having a really bad day!!!!! :( :(
how can i cheer you up? i'm sorry. i respect you and your opinions.

umm just to let ya know shouldnt this topic be in "Whats on your mind?" not in "Fun stuff'?

>< Tama Rockstar!!!!! >< !OPINION! Its ok if people say they love them or not. Somtimes you have to make it come out differently to sound nicer.. But Nyatchi is having a bad day and when even i have bad days you tend to be a little on the rude talking side by accident. I say thats fine! Especially when they appoligize.
-Thank you-

\-/Twister\-/

P.S. Lets just be friends! (I think Webkinz are kinda cute) And have fun without Flame warz

P.S.S. That was my opinion of the whole thing! Everybody have diff opinions! I say thats fine!
Ok.

Well ... It kind of is. (Sorry Sorry) But i think people are allowed to have different opinions. Its not like Flutterby made Webkinz. (Well .. Maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back