WEBKINZ

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you have a Webkinz?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• No and i don't want one

• No but i want one

• Yes and I want more

• Yes, more than one

• what's a webkinz?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't make an account on the website 'cause of the flash player thing, but I have a gray cat.

They're NOT stupid! > :p

They are ugly dumb, cheap stuffed animals with to much fuzz on them. What they look like.
[SIZE=14pt]DO NOT[/SIZE] say that about Webkinz!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

[SIZE=21pt]I LOVE THEM!!!![/SIZE]

I have 18 and I am SO sorry to say this on TamaTalk but I like Webkinz more than Tamagotchis.

Please don't say that about something you really don't know much about. ;)

They are not just stuffed animals! If you go to Webkinz.com and take the tour, you'll find out that they are much more. :)

I am obsessed with them and my username is aerialstar11. So if you have an accout tell me what your username is and add me please. :)

<3 <3 <3

Sorry I never get this angry. But when someone offends Webkinz like that I get really angry. :angry:

Please dont say that about them. You dont even know what they are.

They are cute not ugly.

You can make an account on Webkinz.com and there is a whole AWESOME world to play wiyh. ;) :)

I hope you still like me as a friend nyatchi_chan. :)

I'm sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Moved to NonTT*

Hi guys,

Please remember that you are entitled to have an opinion but if you wish to express it, be mindful of how it may be perceived by others and how it will affect them. :D If you don't like something and can't just stick to "I'm not a fan" or some variation on the theme, don't post - it isn't necessary (just vote on the poll instead).

On the same note, if someone says something that you don't particularly like, remember that they are entitled not to like what you like. They have made up their mind getting working up and attempting to defending the thing that you like is not going to make a difference and will only cause a flame war. Learn to walk away or focus on the postive, which is the fact you enjoy whatever it is you are talking about (in this case Webkinz).

[SIZE=14pt]DO NOT[/SIZE] say that about Webkinz!!! :) ;) :D :angry: :angry:
[SIZE=21pt]I LOVE THEM!!!![/SIZE]

I have 18 and I am SO sorry to say this on TamaTalk but I like Webkinz more than Tamagotchis.

Please don't say that about something you really don't know much about. ;)

They are not just stuffed animals! If you go to Webkinz.com and take the tour, you'll find out that they are much more. :)

I am obsessed with them and my username is aerialstar11. So if you have an accout tell me what your username is and add me please. :)

<3 <3 <3

Sorry I never get this angry. But when someone offends Webkinz like that I get really angry. :angry:

Please dont say that about them. You dont even know what they are.

They are cute not ugly.

You can make an account on Webkinz.com and there is a whole AWESOME world to play wiyh. ;) :)

I hope you still like me as a friend nyatchi_chan. :)

I'm sorry.
I'm offended too! They are the most cutest things. I thought you liked them. I like them more than tamas too,

I've got 10 of 'em. They are the most awesomest things on the planet~

To me Webkinz= <3

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

Wow I want one! do they sell them in england if so where?
No they don't sell them in England. If you live in England, then ya gotta buy them over the internet.

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

They are ugly dumb, cheap stuffed animals with to much fuzz on them. What they look like.
Scratch that! I luv'm! They are soo fun...

EDIT: My gosh! This was from a long time ago!

P.S. Webkinz are sooo better that tamas

Last edited by a moderator:
Scratch that! I luv'm! They are soo fun...EDIT: My gosh! This was from a long time ago!

P.S. Webkinz are sooo better that tamas
True that sista!

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

I dont have a webkinz. I really want one tho, they look like fun.

That offennded me. Say your opinions in a nice way not 'OMG! if you hate them your weird!!' or 'WEBKINZ STINK! OMG how do you guys like them?!' If anyone does that there not being a good role model :) .

I for one like webkinz. I have 3.

Please don't flame and start fights. :)

Some people like Webkinz, and you need to respect their opinions even if you HATE what they like. ;)

Please refrain from this in thr future. Try saying "Nah, I don't like Webkinz. They are just stuffed animals with too much fur. ;) ! LOL!"

No, I don't have one and I don't really want one. They seem like Neopets except you have to buy they're product to play. They are pretty cute though :3

-Kuchipatchi-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back