Webster04's Morino Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I feel like a bad caretaker now, earlier while I was at my friends house playing magic and listening to the loop Maple was attacked and cause the music was louder than his beeping I didn't hear him and he got hurt :( I cured him though and he has been attacked since and I scared it away^-^

I've managed to get him to 31mg today too which is a full 21mg from when he changed early this morning so now I'm wondering if he will go into his cocoon tomorrow or the next day, guess we will find out tomorrow!

Today hasn't been to eventful yet, Maple is currently at 38mg as I type this and doing rather well. I scared away the foot earlier and now am currently waiting on him to empty another leaf from hunger and happy to make him gain a total of 3mg since I want to get his weight past the 41 I got him to last time with the polka dotted egg.

He did watch an episode of mythbusters I recorded on wednesday along ith some funny videos on youtube but other than that not much else has happened yet.

Update on Maple!

Between 6 and 6:30pm while eating dinner Maple went into his cocoon! I manage to get his weight up to 43mg before this happened too. I have no clue which cocoon I got either and won't till tomorrow but for the 24 hours he is in it I will be keeping it on the hot side. I will let you all know when he emerges tomorrow!

Well so far compared to my first hatching of little Maple his temp bar changes much faster, over the whole 24 hour period the first time it changed twice and as of now (not even 6 hours in) it has changed twice. I will be pausing him over night since my plan is to keep him on the hot side the first time through and I rather not have to wake up every hour or so to change it.

So me and Maple bid you all a good night since I'm off to bed and he will be paused till morning.

Ok, it took almost 30 hours but sometime last night while I was sleeping Maple emerged from his cocoon (only knew this cause I had to use the bathroom at 5am and checked on him). Now this is my first time hatching the white egg and I figured I'd probably get either cocoon c or d on my first go but no.... I got something way better than those two!

tumblr_mowiem8fen1rz8krpo1_500.jpg

Yes your eyes are not mistaken by that picture, I managed to get tentotchi which means getting Imotchi to 43mg before the cocoon stage will get you cocoon a and one of the best two adults^-^ I did end up keeping him on the cold side all night and I'm so glad he didn't die on me while I slept. Since it is only going on 9:30am here though I will update again later on with all the cuteness that is my little maple^-^

Ok, it's only been a little less than 3 hours since my morning update on Maple but here are some more pictures I took of him so far today^-^

tumblr_mowpomOKd41rz8krpo1_500.jpg

Here we see him eating a nut of some sort^-^

tumblr_mownqxXR2C1rz8krpo1_500.jpg

Here he is all happy after finding the leaf in the game^-^

tumblr_mownqxXR2C1rz8krpo2_500.jpg

And here he is mad when I didn't find the leaf^-^

This little guy is even cuter than kabutotchi and I am so glad I got him, and since he is only 3 right now I expect him to live a nice long happy life... as long as no resetting occurs or anything like that^-^

Even though Maple is still awake as I type this (and will be till later since I had to pause him this afternoon) I figure I'd post some information that may help others who have and or are running morino's right now!

Since getting maple to 43mg before the cocoon stage got me the best cocoon out of the four this is my theory as of now...

Getting your Imotchi up to if not past 40mg will get you cocoon A, getting him between 39 and 30mg should get you cocoon B, between 29 and 20mg will get you cocoon C and between 19 and 10mg will get you cocoon D. Like I said these are just my theories right now but I will be testing them to make sure they are indeed spot on^-^

So from here I don't think I'll have much of a problem getting the 8 main characters but I might have a problem with getting any of the secret characters, so if anyone has any info on getting them please pm me on here and let me know cause I do want to get each character on this for the guide I'm working on but have yet to post.

Ok, Maple is now sleeping so I managed to snap a photo of him sleeping in his little leaf^-^

tumblr_moxmfue0Ok1rz8krpo1_500.jpg

I also know he's up from 9am to 9pm now and tomorrow should have a more normal day without any pausing... plus I might be starting either my angelgotch or the trans/x alien again but I might just enjoy Maple's cuteness for a while longer^-^

Well not alot happened to little maple yesterday except when he got attacked in the late afternoon... speaking of that I snagged yet another picture of him while being attacked^-^

tumblr_mp08kgPVrX1rz8krpo1_500.jpg

He just looks so cute when he's screaming like that^-^ Since he is only 5yrs old today I figure I have at least another week with him if not more so i hatched Haku just a few moments ago and he is still a babitchi but should change soon into marutchi, but this is my morino log so I won't bore you all with his progress (ok, maybe a pic or two of him with maple but no more than that^-^).

Well Maple continues to be very easy to care for what with him only being 6 today, and with that I figured I'd start one of my other tama's and not being one to not have my little mimitchi near me for more than a few weeks at a time is possible i started Ryusei late this afternoon. I have yet to take any pictures of both Maple and Ryusei together but I probably will sometime later on.

Maple got attacked right as he got up this morning and then again at 1pm which is 1 more attack compared to the last few days... oh well though, I scared both attackers away and he was very happy^-^ Still have no idea how long he will remain with me but I'll find out sooner or later. Also sorry for the short log updates, only logging about 1 tama makes for very short boring logs I guess but that will all change after a few more hatches (thats when I'll go back to logging about all of them like with my last few logs^-^).

Since this morning's update maple has been attacked two more times and he seems to be dropping leaves almost as fast as Ryusei drops hearts though it could just be the fact that I've been rather busy today.

Yesterday was pretty uneventful... maple got attacked a total of 5 or 6 times yesterday and was dropping leaves a little bit faster, he seems to be doing ok but now his wight has ballooned up to 99mg o_O Thats probably my own fault though since I only feed him the second food option though since it fills a happy and hunger leaf at the same time.

Since this morning's update nothing new has happened to sweet little maple, though he got attacked about 8 times today. He's also dropping leaves a bit faster than yesterday, while watching youtube videos earlier he dropped 3 hunger and 2 happy leaves in less than 30 minutes which kind of worries me since I at least want him to live till monday so I can say I had my little tentotchi for a week^-^

Just when I thought Maple would make it to the age of 10 I was proven different....

tumblr_mp8eqamWKM1rz8krpo1_500.jpg

He passed away sometime after 6pm while out on a walk with me and I'm a bit heart broken by this now. I really thought he would of lasted longer than he did and will miss my first tentochi. But with every end is a new beginning! I restarted him as soon as I got back and as of now he's back to being a babymotchi thats fully happy and full on food as well^-^ I don't know if I'm going for one of the main characters on the white egg or if I'll give it my all to get the twin ants but we will get to that road in a few days, so expect more logs in the coming days fellow tamatalkers!

Sorry for not logging about maple the past two days, we've been having some nice cool temps out so I've been enjoying being outside for the most part with maple and Kitsune^-^ First off on monday while I was out at the library maple changed into Imotchi, I started feeding him the second food option since I'm trying for Futagoaritchi this time around... and if that fails then I don't know who I will get^-^

During the course of the evening (maple had been paused earlier while I did a mowing job) I managed to get his weight to 23mg and over the course of yesterday got it up to and slightly past 40mg^-^ And now the real reason I decided to post an update.... wait for it.... at 11:16am Maple went into his cocoon!!!!!! I'll be keeping it on the high temp side for the most part since thats what the growth chart I have says at least so wish me luck everyone!

I will update again tomorrow morning when maple emerges from his cocoon!

Well my attempt at the twin ants failed, yesterday before any fireworks started maple died in his cocoon cause of me keeping his temp way too high. He was in it for way longer than 24 hours too and never came out as an adult which is kind of confusing to me now since I thought it only took 24 hours for him to emerge from it but never the less I restarted him right after this happened.

Good thing about it was Maple got to watch the fireworks with me and my friends till about 10:30pm or 11pm last night before we played uno, hopefully sometime today though he will change into imotchi again and I can try again at getting futagoaritchi.

A few days between each log makes for a much better one? I wouldn't know :p

Maple is doing well, a few days ago he changed into Imotchi and since has gained 26mg making his total weight 36mg. I have a feeling he will be going into his cocoon sometime today though but I doubt I'll get futagoaritchi this time around, see when he changed into imotchi I kinda fed him a leaf so yeah.

Ok, not the biggest log ever but then again unless I'm caring for more than 1 tama at a time they are not that eventful either^-^

Update: Maple went into his cocoon at 4:26pm! I'll be keeping him on the hot side again, oh... and he went into the cocoon at 42mg this time around.

Ok, just a quick update on maple. He is still in his cocoon but thats to be expected, I paused him over night but kept his clock at the same time so as of now he's been in his cocoon for a little over 9 hours now and he should either emerge tonight sometime or early tomorrow morning.

Ok, it's now going on 12 hours that maple has been in his cocoon!

His temp has only changed once so far but should be going all the way onto the hot side sometime soon, just hope I don't get him too hot this time since thats how he died on me the last time o_O

EDIT: His temp just went all the way onto the hot side, set it for the cold side till it goes down another 1/4th of the bar. Kinda funny to me though since it's 2:15pm here but maple thinks it's 5:16am ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back