Webster04's Morino Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I have less than 11 hours to go till maple emerges now so instead of pausing him when I go to bed tonight (which was my origianl plan) I'm just going to stay up till he emerges. So expect an update sometime betweem 1 and 2am from me with pictures of the adult I get this time around^-^

update.... 45 MINUTES TO GO PEOPLE! I'm very tired as i type this but pepsi is helping to a point. As soon as he emerges I will update this post.

13 MINUTES REMAINING!

Ok, it's now 1:25am... I'm very tired but am happy to say maple finally emerged as Koganetchi!

tumblr_mpnolwsX8w1rz8krpo1_500.jpg

There he is in all his cuteness^-^ Now I'll update again tomorrow since I'm dead tired, and with that me and maple bid you all a goodnight (or morning).

Last edited by a moderator:
maple had a very laid back and relaxing day today, we spent all morning watching youtube videos before heading to a friends house for the afternoon and evening.

He did not get attacked once today which like the other adults I got before him (kabutotchi and tentotchi) started with the same effect (if that made no sense then pay it no mind... i'm tired as heck right now). I ended up feeding him only leaves all day so his weight doesn't get too high like with tentotchi and maybe this will help him live past the age of 9^-^ Since I would really love to get one to live to the double digits after all.

*sigh*

Today has gone terribly wrong, well at least it ended that way...

Everything was going fine, maple woke up at his usual time and was easy to care for all day. Then I go do a mowing job and kept him in my shirt pocket in case he got attacked so I would hear it, I finish the job and he wasn't attacked once^-^ Then shortly after this I went to meet up with some friends to hang out so I brought Maple and Ryusei who at the time had yet to change into his adult form (which he changed into pochitchi) and made sure to check on him regularly so he wouldn't get attacked.

Well no sooner than 10 minutes we reached our destination and I pulled Maple out of my shirt pocket to find a spirit and gravestone... He must of got attacked and I just didn't hear it, he wasn't the cutest of characters but I still miss my little 6 year old Koganetchi. I've since restarted him and yet again will try for the twin ants Futagoaritchi... lets just hope I don't kill him again^-^

It's been a few days since my last log and things are going well^-^

Maple hasn't been too much of a problem to care for, though 2 times he did get attacked (once on friday and another on saturday) but only because I was so freaking busy. See for the last 4 days my folks have been away camping and I've been here at home, by myself, in the nice peace and quiet... which is just wonderful^-^

I did end up pausing little maple in his babymotchi form while I was cleaning up the house though which made it take longer for him to change into his next form of Imotchi, but as soon as he changed I started with feeding him candy only (ok, the second food option) so I can get Futagoaritchi^-^ Well almost 2 days go by and I managed to get him to 50mg o_O Thats one big fat bug I'll tell you! I kinda thought I could get him higher than that but no, last night at 7:26pm he went into his cocoon and since then thats where he has stayed.

I did try staying up the whole time too but somewhere after 4am I passed out and by thw time I woke up he went from the far right side (very hot) to completely cold in the 4 hours I was sleeping so my shot at futagoaritchi probably won't be successful this time around but the good news si I'll have my sweet Tentotchi back... speaking of which his emerging will be happening anywhere in the next 2 hours!

EDIT: I ment to post this around 2 hours ago (hence the last part) but it never posted till now. Oh, and less than 30 minutes till Maple emerges!

Last edited by a moderator:
Update, right as I got my my friends house Maple emerged as Tentotchi again^-^ I'm happy to have this little guy back but since his time was wrong (I thought he wouldn't go into his cocoon before going to bed so I set him to 8:36am) he ended up going to bed and getting a good 23 minute nap in.

My goal this time is to get him to live past the age of 9 so wish me luck everyone^-^

Well today has gone downhill in so many ways that my head is dizzy (seriously though, my head is spinning but I'll get to that here in a few).

It started off at 8:30am, I got very little sleep last night and woke up feeling run down and rather sluggish but knowing I had my tama's to keep me company helped a little. As I woke up my throat felt irritated and cause of it I was coughing alot plus my arm was still in pain (hence why I got little sleep in the first place) so I did my routine to get rid of the infection I have before making coffee and turning my pc on.

Maple woke up while I was out having a smoke and though his age read 10 he was really only 9 and since he wasn't all that needy I figure he would last the day and go to bed at 9pm, so I cared for him and my other 2 tama's (Haku and Ryusei say hi) before drinking my coffee and taking a shower before heading to a family reunion. No sooner did we hit the road I started feeling like crap but it was too late to head back home at this point, we get to our destination and the first thing I did was get some food and a drink.

During the time we were there I was starting to feel worst and worst but I tried my best to keep active and not show how bad I was feeling (though my parents knew how bad I was feeling), around 4pm though I started vomiting and at this point my folks decided to leave and take me to urgent care to see what was wrong with me to make me feel as bad as I did which turned out to be not only an infection but a virus on top of it o_O I was given 2 medications to take to get rid of this problem.

So we finally get home after all of this and I head downstairs to my pc and right as I pulled out all of my tama's Maple passed away... There is not much to his death either, he just stood there looking sad and beeped about 6 times before the death screen showed up. Since then I have yet to re-hatch him and for good reasons, on the 28th I'm partaking in a morino group hatch set up by me and nerdbot^-^ So until then there won't be any updates on here, though I might run him once more starting tomorrow then either reset him or hope he passes on the 28th.

And with that I'm off for the night, I'm tired... my heads spinning and I'm sad about maple leaving, though I'm glad he got to meet some other members of my family^-^

Not much has happened since my update saturday night, My infection has gone down due to the meds I'm on and I'm feeling at least 50% better than I did on saturday^-^

Maple is currently back in his Imotchi form and since I've already got the two best adults I figured on going for the two adults from the second cocoon this time around, he is currently at 22mg and I plan on getting him at least to 30mg before he goes into his cocoon this time around and keeping it on the hot side. I will say thugh that right now I have all of my tama's running^-^ Kitsune was started this morning and is currently a maruten, ryusei reset last night and since is currently a tonmarutchi with 50% discipline and haku changed this morning into ginjirotchi^-^

I know this is my morino log but I find it a bit boring to just talk about maple all the time so I figure on making a new log in the coming days to talk about all of them again (this way it will be alot more exciting to read^-^).

I have to post this, something weird is happening with maple this go around. He went to sleep tonight at the age of 4, tomorrow he'll be 5 and he's still an Imotchi... never went into his cocoon yet and if he doesn't go into it tomorrow then I won't have an adult before sunday's group hatch which would be a bummer ._.

other than that ryusei's is doing well, he changed into tongaritchi yesterday and today got a discipline bringing it to 75% now^-^ But as for kitsune and haku, well haku's c button no longer works so caring for him was almost impossible to do and kitsune reset on me this afternoon (never try carrying 4 tama's and 3 cans of pepsi at the same time).

Thats it for an update, not much going on... still recovering from a virus and infection but doing better everyday^-^

IT FINALLY HAPPENED!

Yesterday around 6pm maple went into his cocoon and right now I'm very lucky he hasn't died yet. See I planned on pausing him over night but being that I was so freaking tired when I got home last night I forgot to, it wasn't until around 6am when I had to use the bathroom that I remembered that I never paused him and to my luck he wasn't dead^-^ His temp was all the way over on the hot side so I set the arrow to cold and went back to sleep and as of now I think I have about 7 hours till he emerges!

No clue what I'll be getting for an adult this time around but I guess thats the fun in it^-^

Well i messed up yet again... I kept the tem too high on maple and he died in his cocoon. So with that I won't be hatching him until sunday for the morino group hatch in which I plan on starting him first thing in the morning so maple can run all day long^-^ Still don't know if I'll hatch the white or polka dotted egg yet but I'll figure that out on sunday morning as well^-^

Also I'll be starting a new log so I can also log about Haku, Kitsune and Ryusei along with any other v-pets I decide to start up^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back