What Are You Playing Now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have started playing Luigi's Mansion again. Such memories...

Portrait Ghosts captured in Area 1: Neville, Lydia, Chauncey.

Pokemon black 2.. got all legendary shinny pokemon,all unova region pokemon ,all shinny from kanto to unova pokemon in pokedex. totally 650+ pokemon. it's really hardworking to get that. I play constant everyday.

meloetta_art_musical.jpg

I'm not playing it right now, but Endless Ocean 2. Endless Ocean 1 is actually what made me like dolphins but my brother accidentally erased my progress on the game (which I'd completed anyway). Endless Ocean 2 is more fun and has better graphics. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I was playing some GC games with my sister!

Games played:

Luigi's Mansion

Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly

Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness

OMG, I'm playing Minecraft right now! I am RaymanGlobox56 on Minecraft, and I usually go into the sky-sg.com server in Multiplayer. Due to the internet we have now, I cannot get in to the Multiplayer server I usually go in. So, I am only doing Single Player for now. If anyone wants to do a LAN world, you will have to press "Open LAN server", then choose how you want the game to go. I usually do LAN servers in Creative Mode.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf!

Desperately trying to get more friend codes to trade with in AC:NL, I made some neat patterns too! *sets them along the ground trying to lure friends to her village*

WPXqKa2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back