What Are You Playing Now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't played anything today cause I'm depressed a bit, but the last thing I played was the Simpsons Tapped Out on my iPod. It's like TIny Tower, it nags you with notifications telling you to play or when tasks are done/ready. But with Tapped Out, it's more annoying cause the noise it makes is Homer yelling "Hey...HEY! Stop doing things and come play with me!" and it scares me half to death if I'm listening to a song! But I payed for stuff on that app so yea...I'll have to disable push notifications later on or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently I'm playing Pac-Man + Tournaments on the Android, and Project X Zone on the 3DS right now.

I'm going to recommend Pac-Man + Tournaments to anyone here who has an Android. Whether you have played the original arcade version or not, it's a freebie now, so go grab it! The only thing you really have to pay money for is the tokens for repeat tournament play and unlocking mazes in My Mazes. I shelled out the money for the complete set of mazes myself.

On the other hand, to fully appreciate PxZ, you'd have to be a fan of many Namco, Capcom, and Sega franchises like I am. You won't see Pac-Man or Sonic here, but if you are a diehard fan, it's quite epic... and I say that after finishing only the prelude levels. :)

I'm playing Pikmin 3. It's so addicting! (I've played it so much today alone that when I close my eyes, all I see are Pikmin)!

Rune Factory 3. Everyone's playing New Leaf. Not a surprise though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back