What Are You Playing Now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Puffy Snivy and I are battling each other in Pokemon Black Version. We're having so much fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pokemon Black Version

Riolu was sent into the Dream World by Game Sync, and I will pick him up after we're done playing.

I'm playing Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch and the PC version of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. If anyone wants to race me, feel free to send me a friend request over steam, same name with the same avatar.

Rayman Origins, collecting all the Electoons I missed throughout the game, so I can unlock the Glombrox costume and get the Land of the Livid Dead (Livid Dead Starz Tour) by getting the right number of Electoons to get the rest of the Skull Teeth.

I might be getting a Wii U before Rayman Legends comes out, so...can't wait for that game! *squee!*

February 26, 2013 is the official release date of that game! OMG...that means...Rayman Origins and Rayman Legends (sequel of Rayman Origins) are the two that might complete the whole story!

Sorry, got a little over excited there...anyways, yes, I am playing Rayman Origins.

I was very disappointed when Rayman Legends didn't make the Wii U launch date. I've been biding my time, playing other games on it. Mostly New Super Mario Brothers and Nintendo Land.

Still playing Ni no Kuni because, it's like a billion hours long. After I finish it, I'll move onto Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. I finished Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time earlier in the week.

I was very disappointed when Rayman Legends didn't make the Wii U launch date. I've been biding my time, playing other games on it. Mostly New Super Mario Brothers and Nintendo Land.
Sorry that Ubisoft changed the date. I was upset with them too.

I am playing the Nintendo DSiWare version of the first Rayman (PS1).

I just got myself a 3DS~

I've been going back and forth playing: Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil Revelations, Fire Emblem Awakenings, and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance.

I have a habit of starting multiple games while in the middle of other ones..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back